Search results for query: *

1. dig

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I'm not even allowed to change my name without approval from higher ups haha.
  2. dig

For clarity, don't use a sole word for your password e.g. password, but you can adapt that word and make it strong, such as 1Qpass?word, which is significantly more strong. Or just use something like "purplemonkeydishwasher92".
  3. dig

Staff members more so, since they have the powers to change/delete things. Common rule for passwords, don't have a password you can find in a dictionary, or is an easily memorable sequence of letters/numbers (e.g 12345abcde). Personally, I use mixtures of numbers, upper and lowercase letters...
  4. dig

I feel the complete opposite. It's nice having a little mystery in life. I used to have a seahorse called Mystery. Or Debbie.
  5. dig

.. that's literally it. If you have one selected in your profile, then bing bang bosh bob's your uncle.
  6. dig

Nope! You're not the only one, it seems sooooo many people have been confused by this one you are speshul Me & Kogoro Nope! Ye-nope! Kinda right... Nope! Ding ding! You get it if you have a favourite Pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom