• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. dig

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Shame, I just missed the decade anniversary of this thread. The OTB staff at the time did not intend on this being around forever. That staff being me and @Proxima Centauri B Maybe we'll have a sixth volume in 2034
  2. dig

I don't really care about resolutions, but off the top of my head; publish my book. I've wrote 31k words so far. Think my aim is minimum 60k. make an apple and cheddar sandwich. dunno why get my own apartment. not sure if i care about owning property tbh have some decent conversations or...
  3. dig

This year has flown in. I can't believe there's less than a week left. I'm genuinely working the next 8 days, which is annoying. Flying out to Tokyo on the 11th though
  4. dig

I'm not a train person, but I do really enjoy the train service in Tokyo. I'm going over in the second week of January and will be on a few trains. Narita Express to and from the airport to Shinjuku, and then numerous trains from Shinjuku to other parts of Tokyo. Shinjuku station is the...
  5. dig

Hey Mythra, I remember you as Jolene. Not sure what name you might recall me as, fab might ring a bell.
  6. dig

I've got mint growing in my garden. Now if only I had some Cuban rum and a lime.
  7. dig

I like the sun when I'm out, and the rain when I'm in. We really need some heavy rain over here, whilst it's not as dry as England, Scotland has been unusually rain-free this summer.
  8. dig

It's quite funny how popular sports are in different countries. The UK shares no big sports with the US. Like, trying to watch Hockey game over here would be jumping through a lot of hoops - it's basically got no audience over here. We get the Superbowl, and some American Football games, but...
  9. dig

(sing to the tune of any generic blues song) Got home from work duh neh nuh nuh nuh fell asleep on my bed duh neh nuh nuh nuh for about two hours duh neh nuh nuh nuh you know, give or take duh neh nuh nuh nuh but now I am awake duh neh nuh nuh nuh oooh I'm awake duh neh nuh nuh nuh but I got...
  10. dig

Jesus, that's incredibly convincing.
  11. dig

my avatars tend to be Pokemon related. I think.
  12. dig

I like to use the following phrase at work; "We run a tight ship, not a shite tip". It's yet to get a chuckle. And I whilst I just came up with this one, I'd quite like to say "Just because you have a wee cough doesn't mean you get a week off."
  13. dig

wun moar weak
  14. dig

get a kitchen probe - it's what we use at work, and I have one at home too. You just need to google what temperature food should be. For me all I really need to know is that 82 C is gonna be fully cooked through, in anything, from beef to potatoes. 55 C is medium rare for most cuts of beef...
  15. dig

Oh, man, that's terrible. What do you think you put in them to make you ill?
  16. dig

Paint is so much easier to handle, if you really want, you can paint on a whim, whilst wallpaper is kind of thing you have to plan in advance. Next controversial opinion; A hamburger is not a sandwich. It's a burger. A toastie is a sandwich, but that's as far as I'd go with that. A sandwich...
  17. dig

Semi-controversial opinion - no wall should be adorned with wallpaper. I've always hated it cos my gran had this really rough wallpaper, like it really would scratch your skin up.
  18. dig

I made this thread over 6 years ago, which is pretty crazy.
  19. dig

We had torrential rain yesterday for a bit, came down so heavy. Had thunder too.
  20. dig

I remember the good ol' days of spambots that would create hundreds of posts about buying and selling black magic and hexes over the internet.
Back
Top Bottom