Search results for query: *

1. dig

Things you were thinking of buying

Maybe for many people, but I say if it would bring you pleasure and happiness, go for it. There's nothing wrong with collecting toy cars or whatever, many adults do. I think part of being an adult is the slow realisation that if you constantly try to adhere to how people view you, you'll end up...
  2. dig

Anyway. A house. I'm saving for a deposit, so I can at least safely have 10-15% of the house as down payment. The housing market, however, is just beyond broken.
  3. dig

Assuming you're not joking, buying weapons legally is gonna save you a lot of jail time down the line.
  4. dig

New workboots
  5. dig

New D'Angelo album. Hot shit.
  6. dig

Couple more things I might need to get: Boo Williams - Home Town Chicago - CD 33 1/3 Greatest Hits: v. 1 - Book D'angelo - Brown Sugar - CD Miles Davis - Kind of Blue (Stereo & Mono Versions - Cloth Cover (2CD)) - CD Simon & Garfunkel - Concert in Central Park - CD
  7. dig

Imma just post the stuff on my amazon wishlist. Heavy Rain - PS3 Ico & Shadow of the Colossus - PS3 Meze 88 Classics Headphones Amadeus - DVD Mario Kart 7 - 3DS Outkast's Southernplaylisticadilliacmuzik - CD The Unicorn's Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone? - CD Bonobo's Dial 'M' For Monkey...
  8. dig

I was gonna buy my brother a Cure best of today, but he didn't want it.
  9. dig

kyogre545; great thread idea :) Hard-Fi's debut album. It's like £2 on amazon.
Back
Top Bottom