Search results for query: *

1. dig

Obsolete: [OLD] Bulbagarden Forum Rules (Last Updated April 13th, 2022)

Small rule update. Essentially, a mention should only be used to bring attention to a pressing matter, and not to increase chances of a new reply, increase 'like' count or otherwise receive undue attention from the mentioned user. A user should not be left wondering why they were mentioned.
  2. dig

New rule edit; Essentially, we don't want people to 'bump' a thread repeatedly to get a response. This includes posting, then deleting and re-posting the same post. Bumping an old thread is still fine, this is more about people being repetitive.
  3. dig

Small update this time; Basically, if information is publicly available, it's fine.
  4. dig

Point 1 - Japanese is fine, I’ll fix that as soon as I can. It’s always been logical to allow it given the franchise. Point 2 - Some rainbow text is fine, but when it’s paragraphs and paragraphs of it, it’s an eye sore. I’d say a good rule of thumb is one line per post for odd styling choices...
  5. dig

Forum rules have been overhauled, please see the first post in this thread. If you have a question, let me know here. I may not get back to you quickly, but I will try. Thanks.
  6. dig

Small update this time; 13. Don't post offensive or oversexualized images (Inappropriate Content) [10 points, 4 months]
  7. dig

We have a new rule to address the problem with spoilering media; 5. Don't purposefully post spoilers for recent media content (Spoiler Breaking) [3 points, 1 month] Don't reveal significant plot, gameplay, or similar elements from recently (one month or less) released media Any spoilers...
  8. dig

It'll be 99% time used for liked post that insult users. It could potentially be used for all rules, but likely won't. Basically we judge case by case.
  9. dig

We have made a slight change to our Unreadable Post rule. it now stands as follows: 4. Don't use unreadable text (Unreadable Text) [3 points, 1 month] - Post in English (except Japanese news or with moderator permission), do not use online translation. - Use reasonable formatting: avoid...
  10. dig

This extra line, roughly ten pixels tall, is not counted in the 600 x 160 dimensions. You only get this extra line if it's to credit somone.
  11. dig

Moderator Edit: Please refer to this thread for the new rules, as of August 19, 2023! Unless stated otherwise, the rules apply to all facets of the forum - that includes usernames, profile information, profile posts, and private messages. 1. Do not abuse or harass others (Abuse and Harassment)...
Back
Top Bottom