Search results for query: *

1. dig

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Going over the previous two pages, let’s try keep the discussion respectful; which means we aren’t treat each other with respect. Everyone has the right to say what they want about the game, but when it comes down to personal attacks and thread-derailing arguments, That's where I draw the line...
  2. dig

But if you done that, it'd be a barebones game! oh wait. -- I am absolutely a hater, and I absolutely don't expect anyone to care what I say about the game. That said, to me, it seems like the only positive thing people have to say about the game is vague things like it's cute or comfy, and I...
  3. dig

I wish I could give this game a baddy bad out of ten
  4. dig

Honestly, with every bit of news and interview quotes, this game just seems to be offering less and less. It's frustrating liking Pokemon when GF seem to go out their way to make barebones games. Yearly barebones games. Defintely not getting this, I'd assume that there will be LGPE Evolution...
  5. dig

What do they offer? Cos all I'm seeing is what it's missing. All I'm seeing is what they've taken out from the core games.
  6. dig

But why? Is there really gonna be that many people jumping from a free mobile game to a very expensive console and game combo with none of the mobility of the mobile game? The main thing about GO was getting out and about catching shit in your town. This game isn’t that, but it’s also not a...
  7. dig

Seems like the hype for this has went out the window. I still wonder who this game is exactly for. The people that only play GO and are apparently willing to buy a console and game, or the life long players that are seeing diminishing returns in the franchise. I don't get what GFs plan is. I...
  8. dig

Maybe some sort of arcade that emulates Past-Gen mini games.
  9. dig

I doubt they will add anything like gambling. If we can't have slots (RIP Game Corner), then there's no way in hell they'll get to have actual money being pissed away on lootboxes.
  10. dig

This game is sounding worse with every bit of news. By the sounds of it, they've gutted Kanto of any exploration or freedom. Seems like GF challenges itself to come up with new ideas, irrespective if they are good ideas... and what we're left with is games that are so devoid of content they may...
Back
Top Bottom