Search results for query: *

1. dig

In Memoriam: Celebrities

MF DOOM dead at 49. One of the finest, if not the greatest, rappers and producers to ever do it. I'm a massive fan, and this stings. I'm gutted. He is survived by his wife, he had a teenage son that died in 2017...
  2. dig

The singer Prince has died. For many of us he was a personal hero, perhaps because he was bold and striking and it made it just a bit more acceptable to do so. Prince was a fantastic musician with quite a few r&b and pop classic albums, whilst his stake to the pop throne may never have been...
  3. dig

I was really hoping this was a hoax. RIP one of the finest actors to grace the big screen.
  4. dig

Aw wow :( This is really sad news.
  5. dig

BBC News - James Gandolfini, Sopranos star, dies in Italy aged 51 I'm really shocked, such a great actor has died so soon. Only 51, that's pretty young. Rest in peace.
  6. dig

Jazz legend Dave Brubeck dead at 91. ..man.
  7. dig

Neil Armstrong has died at 82 today :( We've lost a true hero today.
  8. dig

Oh man that was sad. It's a real shame, Mermaidman may not be his most pivotal role but he sure put 110% in to every line and delivery. A very talented voice actor who played his character with such love and skill which it makes all the more harder to accept that he is gone.
Back
Top Bottom