Search results for query: *

1. dig

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Human Centipede 2: Centipede Harder Don't know what all the fuss is about, although I am a decade late. A young, physically and mentally challenged Englishman obsesses over centipedes. He works as a security guard for a car park. The first act of this movies comprises of the man documenting...
  2. dig

Glengarry Glen Ross - Powerful character and dialogue driven thriller about salesman trying to make ends meet and come out on top - or be fired. 9/10
  3. dig

Trainspotting 2 8/10
  4. dig

X Files: Fight the Future This film really is a big budget two-hour long episode, and really needs to be seen after season 5, as season 6 continues directly after it, the film is not for non-fans, you;re really are going to have to watch, at least, the alien conspiracy episodes from the first...
  5. dig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTarJ0Op7W8 Outer Space (1999) Fantastic experimentation in using the media as a delivery for a very short out of this world horror. Film corruption and noise coupled with scenes taken from a forgotten horror turn what could have been a messy and pointless...
  6. dig

The Perfect Host David Hyde-Pearce stars in this psychological thriller. A dinner party with an unwelcome guest, a host with a morbid side and more twists and turns than a pretzel. 7.5/10
  7. dig

The Master Starring Joaquin Phoenix as the primary lead and Philip Seymour Hoffman as the secondary. Post WWII solider is a drunk walking through life. One fateful night he lands himself on a ship commandeered by the charismatic leader of a new spiritual movement he dubs The Cause. The film...
  8. dig

Kill Bill Vol. 2 Very satisfying conclusion to the Kill Bill series, at least for now. Much more talky than combat based, unlike the previous, but I still enjoyed it very much. Really like Uma Thurman's portrayal as The Bride, fight scenes were really great and dramatic, some scenes were...
  9. dig

Remember to rate the movies, not just give a blurb :) --- Wolf of Wall Street Solid acting from Di Caprio and Scorsese newcomer Jonah Hill, really compelling story that keeps you watching for it's 3 or so hour length. Tells of the story of a stockbroker clawing his way up in the financial...
  10. dig

Monsters U - 8/10 A solid look back at Mike and Sulley's friendship and struggles before they become known as the top scare team in Monsters Inc. Flawed at times, but I think the good far outweighs the bad. SPOILERS AHEAD Favourite parts: Mike finding that Sulley set the scare level on the...
  11. dig

Ratatouille 10/10 Top 3 Pixar films def.
  12. dig

Matilda 8/10 Childhood cult classic that doesn't spoil with age.
  13. dig

Goodfellas 10/10 Always a great film.
  14. dig

Toy Story - 10
  15. dig

Lion King Enjoyable, if childish. I'm not a fan of musicals, even if the animation is pristine and colourful. The voice acting was well done, the animation is flawless. The colours jump out from the television. The plot was ok, nothing remarkable, it's a coming of age film. 6.5/10
  16. dig

Midnight in a Paris - 9/10 Immensely enjoyable. Owen Wilson's character has a strong urge of nostalgia for 1920s Paris, and one night whilst walking he encounters a taxi and upon invitation I transported to 1920s Paris. He meets many of the intellectual types from the era; Hemingway...
  17. dig

Oldboy - 10 Amazing Korean modern masterpiece in film. I've only seen it a couple of times, but seriously that film is so great at showing the pursuit of revenge at its lowest. Everyone should watch it.
  18. dig

Diary of a Wimpy Kid - far more enjoyable that I thought it'd be, 6/10. By no means a great film, but definitely watchable.
Back
Top Bottom