Search results for query: *

1. D

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I absolutely fail to understand what you mean. IF Tyranitar merchandise is pointing to Ash getting one, then we FANS would like that Tyranitar to be the Larvitar that Ash bonded with from before. I'm not understanding the confusion here, especially since Larvitar evolves into Pupitar and then...
  2. D

Unlike Pidgeot we are getting Tyranitar merchandise. Edit: Unless you're suggesting Ash's hypothetical Tyranitar is just some random irrelevant Pokemon, which wouldn't for Larvitar's sake make any sense. Gengar made sense because there's no way Haunter would still have the same feelings...
  3. D

I think it largely depends on its moveset. Urshifu could be physical while Lucario could focus on being special. Also Urshifu could be temporary whereas Lucario would stay permanently for example.
  4. D

Regardless if Lucario itself will mega evolve. Ash will very likely get a mega ring and mega evolve something, since this is the series that could justify Ash getting a mega evolution (such as Gengar). Since Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing is a Galar only thing. Who knows if DP remakes are...
  5. D

Isn't that like asking why Ash is catching Pokemon when he could just use the ones he already has?
  6. D

No (at least one not documented), I was surprised to even find that on Bulbapedia's egg page, I just out of a whim, typed in Riolu, to see what we got and saw the egg and it looked very similar to the egg shown in the magazine scan. Of course the question is what would a Sobble egg look like...
  7. D

I honestly wasn't expecting this to be a thing: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Riley_Riolu_Egg_Adventures.png This is what research does for you people. And the manga had intricate designs like the anime, in case you were curious.
  8. D

Maybe but the Pokemon Go egg is purple, it's closest to blue, I'll give you that much. Plus Riolu is the only Pokemon that's in Pokemon Go (with eggs), sure I'll give you the starters likely being 2k eggs, but Tyrogue and Munchlax aren't listed, so who knows really. I agree its likely Riolu...
  9. D

Assuming that Raboot is shown being interested in battling, and wasn't just trying to cheer on Ash and Pikachu. Would they ever (knowing this series shakes things up) would they let Go give Raboot to Ash so that it can battle? Or maybe Raboot will force Go into battling. I don't know because...
  10. D

Considering Raboot's ember is a miniature version of pyro ball, there's no doubt its going to evolve, otherwise I'd fail to see why they didn't just give it blaze kick.
  11. D

Honestly this series has been full of WTFs, that I just don't even know what's going on anymore. I'd just fine it even stranger that Megumi could've played Raboot just fine, was willing to play the role, the directors and executives thought she would be okay for the role. But ultimately...
  12. D

Well it didn't run away as the summaries of future episodes make no mention of Go looking for his Pokemon. its more likely either for personal or health reasons she couldn't keep voicing "Hibanny" and they decided to evolve it instead of replacing the VA completely. Or "Raboot" needed a...
  13. D

There's no point. The only reason past generations did this was because it was beneficial to the generation. Like it would be ridiculous for Ash to straight up catch an Incineroar in place of Litten because it was important for the story that Ash catch Litten. Why would anyone need to catch...
  14. D

Ah yes, the infamous there was only 4 dragon types (2 Pokemon lines) at all during 2nd generation counterargument. Really hard to counterargue when there was a limited number of Pokemon of that type at that point). Not that I agree, but 2nd generation is just a bad counterargument for...
  15. D

Except like the captured Pokemon it has an "amulet" which is strange (Sure Rotomdex has one, but Rotomdex is a major character), if Poipole's role is temporary like it was for Nebby.
  16. D

Have to side with Playerking on this since you obviously did not read what Playerking said. You can't just pick and choose what YOU think "PK16" means. If Bulbapedia classifies it as "Pokemon 4D: Pikachu's Ocean Adventure" then that's the one you need to address. You can't just ignore it...
  17. D

When Manga scans were revealed, people were questioning if it was real. And also were acting like it was first they were heard of it. If there was Hawlucha merchandise BEFORE the manga scans they were obviously overlooked. Unless people just didn't talk about it because they were in denial.
  18. D

I think the problem is that most merchandise can actually be chalked up as coincidence. It's only when the merchandise BLATANTLY reveals something. Like "Satoshi Kurumiru" you know before it was taken down. I don't think it matters if there were other "Sewaddle" merchandise (if there were)...
  19. D

Look yes the release of Goodra was bad because it happened at the wrong time, and to make things worse YES the writers have screwed Ash's team up, badly by not giving him a full team. However we haven't even heard or merchandise of hinting at Ash capturing another Pokemon. What I find...
  20. D

Actually, no. Ash didn't release Goodra to be the protector of the homeland. Actually now that I think about it Ash released Goodra so it could be with its family, because of everything that happened. There's honestly no reason whatsoever that I can even imagine that Goodra couldn't rejoin...
Back
Top Bottom