Search results for query: *

1. D

Review XY100: Decisive Battle in the Ninja Village! Gekogashira VS Kirikizan!!

Only if you honestly believe that Ash's Greninja wasn't strong enough which was confirmed false when water shuriken hit Bisharp which is the most any damage was dealt to Bisharp and it hurt. The Ash Greninja was just a bonus extra and a taste for the future, it wasn't important to the plot...
  2. D

No, it happened because in the moment they were BOTH in sync, and in the moment their bond was at its limit. AT THE TIME it happened.. No, they try to force it to happen, because they want it to happen. Imagine for a moment that you can teleport. When you did it the first time you were...
  3. D

It's not that simple. The reason it worked here was because it "just happened" it wasn't forced, and it wasn't expected and because of that the two were in perfect sync. Hell Ash and Pikachu fought in the Nimbasa Gym Trying it again, most likely, Ash as well as likely Greninja are trying to...
  4. D

1, To make a Matrix movie reference, and whether you believe Neo was the chosen one or not. Neo still had to work hard and go through trials to end up being one of the strongest humans within the Matrix. He was chosen and yet he still had to go through a trial. You don't get it, being the...
  5. D

Okay did you even see the Korrina Arc with Lucario, where she could mega evolve her Lucario but Lucario went absolute crazy because Lucario couldn't fully control its new found power. And Lucario was out of sync with it new found strength? Lucario needed to master its new power, it needed to...
  6. D

I remember you talking about something similar. Do you realize on Bulbapedia I don't typically notice the user names, so I think it's egotistical and rather insulting of you to think I'm targeting you specifically rather than discussing what you wrote. I don't care who you are. Hilbert...
  7. D

I've always believed that Ash Greninja is a form to be MASTERED not ACHIEVED after some random trail or training. It happened in this episode like I said the Ninja Village created their "religion" around Hero Greninja, it's not anyone's fault but the believers if they misinterpreted it as a...
  8. D

I get why they had Sanpei pair up with Ash against Heidayu but at the same time, Sanpei should've been fighting his own ninja. Besides I'm not upset with it because it should've just been Ash vs Heidayu. I don't get this. Because couldn't all evolutions fall under the same logic of all plots...
Back
Top Bottom