Search results for query: *

1. D

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Did you forget that Sword and Shield doesn't have ALL the Pokemon in it? Though you do say Merch, which is fine, but usually the anime is a commercial for the games, but if you think its going to be for merch more than the games, then I understand.
  2. D

Doesn't the anime taking place in all regions, kind of contradict the idea that its a 30 minute commercial? If they really wanted to continue pushing that, why wouldn't the anime ONLY take place in Galar?
  3. D

I think people need to be clearer what you mean "Nostalgia" means in this case. Because ANIME nostalgia is NOT what they are doing, they might be doing GAME Nostalgia, but hell no, them retiring Ash and rebooting, is NOT Nostalgia at all when it comes to the Pokemon Anime. That would be a...
  4. D

Speaking (hypothetically). I could very well be wrong about this new anime because its being misleading for whatever reason. Consider the Alola region the worst region ever, even if Ash does become champion of the Alola. This was the absolute WORST series to retire Ash in. Barely any...
Back
Top Bottom