Search results for query: *

1. D

Preview SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

I kind of disagree here, Midnight Lycanroc just running out of steam and "fainting" I think would honestly be better than the usual wait to see which Pokemon falls first. Or even a clear knock out with a Z-move.
  2. D

Well yeah that's why I said Silvally was weakened, but of course substitutions are a thing you know or are you saying there was a preview that was shown recently of Silvally falling, which is NEW information to me, that I just found out, at this moment of replying (well give a take however long...
  3. D

And yet Gladion is allowed to have the overwhelming advantage. Because Ash is only using Melmetal, Lycanroc, and Pikachu. Like even if somehow Ash's Lycanroc surpassed Gladion's Lycanroc. There's still Silvally and Zoroark, and I can't imagine Pikachu being superior to either of them, even if...
  4. D

But I still don't know, because while I get your point that Guzma was planned to face Lana, why would it matter how Lana beat Mallow as long as Lana won? I mean sure there probably are character instances that the writers must follow, you can't have completely beyond out of character moments...
  5. D

So you think that a higher up said to Junichi Fujisaku, "Ash is going to win, but we want you to write a controversial win on Ash's part. You think you can do that? And Fujisaku said "Hell Yes, I will" and then made the episode the way it was. OR did they just say that Ash has to win no matter...
Back
Top Bottom