Search results for query: *

1. D

Preview SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

I'm not talking about that specifically though, I'm specifically referring to the Pokemon coming out of an Ultra Hole, there's no reason that if Dia and Zerora DO show up in person and not a flashback or some cutaway scene, that its going to be through the Ultra Hole, given that's not how Ash...
  2. D

Barring the the TBA episode, would it really be anything other than Ash's 6th Pokemon that he will use in his full battle with Kukui? I mean Zeraora showing up and Dia is listed is fine, but is Ash just going to magically have a 6th Pokemon for the full battle? Sure like I said we could get...
  3. D

Human Logic is a weird thing, isn't it? If Ash doesn't win, then people will be like "SEE I told you the placement didn't matter" If he does win, and the scene presents what is implied people will be like "See it was in fact the awards ceremony after all, and that it did show that Ash won the...
  4. D

I'm definitely on the side of Ash being in that position makes a lot of sense. The whole Pikachu being confused for a Trophy is understandable only if you initially see the very blurry image, but realizing its Pikachu, there shouldn't be any confusion. But the placement does matter, at least in...
Back
Top Bottom