Search results for query: *

1. D

Preview JN016: Cursed Satoshi...!

I don't see how, they clearly have to be limited to what an executive producer thinks is acceptable (typically Ash could only get relevant current generation Pokemon), or whoever is in charge of the captures. I don't think they can just willy nilly give Ash whatever Pokemon they feel has been...
  2. D

It most likely is, I'm just pointing out it hasn't been stated yet. Though I don't know how VAs are listed for roles, when they are listed for something more important. Like how do we come to know that Rica voiced anything other than Satoshi for example.
  3. D

1. Ash's Rotom phone does not have a unique va like Go's does, and probably will never be listed because the va is listed for someone with precedence. so it can still appear in this episode. And if i am wrong, we at least do not know its va. 2. I'm not saying Koharu should never show up. But...
  4. D

Not really since Yamper doesn't really seem to be in this episode either. And I'm not sure I like the story telling, of a rapport being built between characters, like Ash and Go with Gengar, and then suddenly just because Koharu decided to appear at the end somehow it means that there is a...
  5. D

Koharu wasn't going to catch it anyway, she doesn't even have a Pokemon related goal, if she was going to have one. No way, are they needlessly going to give her a powerful Gengar for no reason. Look at how long it took Serena to catch a Pokemon, and hell Mallow technically never got a 2nd...
Back
Top Bottom