Search results for query: *

1. D

Review JN018: Satoshi Participates! The Pokémon World Championships!!

To be clear we could pretend that Raichu's tail would classify as a normal type attack, whereas because Electrode did have Rollout we can just assume it tackled with a rock type effect. If Ghost Pokemon can become intangible regardless of the type, then we have to assume that it MUST be...
  2. D

Sounded like Pisces to me but with an honorific similar to something like "satoshi kun" for example. But unless its said clearly it'll have that mumble I am not sure quality like how quite a few years ago during best wishes when for some reason I could not hear Rica/Satoshi telling...
  3. D

I'm not since the VA list came out before the preview which showed Pisces with a female voice actor, the preview just sort of made sense given that it was a woman older than Ash. Not sure why a female voice actor would voice a male character in whatever age Pisces is. In other words, the only...
  4. D

To add to this, perhaps maybe not Misty, I think the S&M episode probably makes up for them not having a proper fight in the Kanto region I just neglected to think of it until now. So I'm fine with it. And while its not Brock, still would be interesting to see Ash battling Forrest, and any...
  5. D

I'd like Ash to battle Sabrina (properly) as well, maybe even Forrest, Erika, Misty, etc, etc.
  6. D

I doubt for example Koga would still be the gym leader, I get the feeling it was more about who the gym leaders were in perspective of Ash when he was doing them. The exception of course Team Rocket standing in for Giovanni. It's very likely its someone else now.
Back
Top Bottom