Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I managed to breed a shiny 5IV Beast Ball Mareanie and a shiny 5IV Love Ball Bounsweet :D Aaaaaaand then I went insane and decided to breed for shiny Phione. ... I've been at it for like forever now, uai I d0 diz
  2. dragon_nataku

My biggest problem is that work and school are eating my life so I don't have time to Masuda :\ which sucks cause I wanted a full shiny team for my Moon playthrough. Dear life: please stop.
  3. dragon_nataku

Bred a 5IV shiny Bounsweet! Guess what her non-perfect IV is! Attack! Hahahahahahaha... *thud*
  4. dragon_nataku

Wait, so... if I save before putting in the parents, hatch 50-100 eggs no shiny, reset to before I put the parents into the daycare, and then wait like 5min IRL, will that change the chain? Also, you know for sure IV spread is pre-determined? So if I get a 5IV shiny on egg 30 for example, if I...
  5. dragon_nataku

Just hatched a shiny Mareanie~!! Really got lucky this time. I've hatched boxes upon boxes of other stuff in X/Y and never got a shiny even with MM and shiny charm, and I got this one via MM and shiny charm in maybe half a box. :D I named it Pinky Hime cause it is, indeed, very pink (I might...
  6. dragon_nataku

*flings DS out the window like as if it's on fire*
  7. dragon_nataku

aaaaaaahhhhhhh get this math out of my game ^x__x^ I just want shinies without having to do like friggin calculus or something
  8. dragon_nataku

All of my non-WT shinies (minus two exceptions) have been through SOS (and by "all" I mean all of three SOS'd pokemon). When I stop being a lazy bastard (or, you know, have a break from work and school) I'll port all of my breeding pairs forward and attempt to Masuda my way into 5-6IV shinies.
  9. dragon_nataku

FINALLY GOT MY SHINY ROCKRUUUUUUUUUFF!! EEEEEEEE! Caught it in the Friend Ball from the GTS global mission. :D
  10. dragon_nataku

*shakes you til the luck falls out onto random shiny-less people*
  11. dragon_nataku

*rubs @SpikOriundo 's head for good luck* Shaaaaaaaaaaaare. I need luck this weekend when I give shiny Rockruff another go.
  12. dragon_nataku

SOS'd a shiny Grubbin last night. I'll evolve it to a Vikivolt later. Next up: looking for two shiny Rockruff (blue puppy is adorable, and shiny Midnight Lycanroc looks super-cool).
  13. dragon_nataku

Just caught a shiny Pikipek~ gonna evolve him into Toucannon~ yaaaaay~
  14. dragon_nataku

Was running around trying to find a Minior for my dex while watching telly, mostly running from all other battles since my guys are all 50+. Glanced over, saw a Skarmory, and was about to hit Run when I was like "... this thing looks funny. Why is it a weird shade of grey? ... is it cause it's...
  15. dragon_nataku

... guys, guys, GUYS!! There is currently a shiny Pyukumuku in my Poke Pelago!!! ... watch it be gone tomorrow. ^=__=^ At which point, guess who will be posting in the FUUUUUUU thread... ^=__________=^;;;
  16. dragon_nataku

I have absolutely terrible luck in Friend Safaris and trying to hatch shinies, even with my newly-acquired Shiny Charm (I think I'm on like seven boxes now, still no shinies). I did, however, receive a 6IV shiny Lopunny the day before yesterday when I was WT'ing away some breeding rejects...
  17. dragon_nataku

Was WT'ing away some breeding leftovers, ended up with a shiny Roselia and a shiny Combee. ^^
  18. dragon_nataku

@jman21 sorry to hear about your dog. I still miss mine after all these years. I did manage to catch my first shiny (unlike the two I found in the SS Safari Zone that ran away from me ^=__=^;; ). I was doing homework while running from all battles on the way to getting the Deep Sea Tooth...
Back
Top Bottom