Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

What video games are you playing now?

still breeding Sneasels. Just need to fill some boxes with 5IV mons and we'll be good to go~
  2. dragon_nataku

man, when was the last time I posted in here ^o__o^;; anyway~ Picked up Pokemon again, currently searching through my Bank boxes for parents to breed Sneasel for the next BulbaTrade Wednesday (shameless plug is shameless, come get your Sneasels now on Wednesday!)
  3. dragon_nataku

I'm playing on Hard. Ann died to the toilet monster but who cares about Ann anyway
  4. dragon_nataku

Got back to P5 after a few days of not playing. That game is such a tease. Let me fight the boss already! Ann just got her Persona and that's where I left off. Will try to play some more today.
  5. dragon_nataku

Morrowind still. Cleared out some shrines with the goal of acquiring some of the sanguine items for the Threads of the Webspinner Morag Tong quest. Caius wants me to clear out some Sixth House base but I don't want to quite yet. :P
  6. dragon_nataku

aweh no, that makes me sad :(
  7. dragon_nataku

Been playing a lot of Morrowind lately. Got a lot of stuff done. I'm hoping I can actually finish the game this time. I got pretty close last time but then uni got in the way and I forgot where I left off so I didn't finish. I finally got a chance to start Persona 5. It's... very...
  8. dragon_nataku

shiny-hunting Wooper for a friend in X
  9. dragon_nataku

Still playing Crystal a few minutes a day. Slow going, obs. Made it through Ilex Forest and am now levelling outside of Goldenrod in preparation for Whitney's gym. That cop right outside town really did a number on my half-dead party with his one single Growlithe too. Barely won that fight...
  10. dragon_nataku

Been playing Crystal a few minutes before bed each day. I want to complete the dex but it's slow-going since I don't have much time to play, and that means I miss out on daytime pokemon, so I got another copy on another system and set the clock differently so I could trade between them.
  11. dragon_nataku

I was playing Octopath Traveller but got kinda bored around party member number 5. Too grindy and the characters don't interact at all. I bought Mario Kart 8. I literally haven't played a Mario Kart game since the very first one so I was really apprehensive. I won my first race though...
  12. dragon_nataku

Just finished streaming part 2 of my Chrono Cross Let's Play. Got through everything in Termina, which took about an hour, then spent about an hour and a half in Viper Manor. Saved just after putting in the right code for the trap at the entrance, so next week I just need to beat up on the...
  13. dragon_nataku

Did some more work on my Ultra Moon LP. Got through the trainer's school and Hau'oli City, and believe it or not that was 1.5 hours. ^@__@^;; Also did some WonderTrading breedjects in my other copy of UM (the breeding copy) and someone sent me their legit shiny Guzzlord. ^O__O^ Thanks...
  14. dragon_nataku

Replaying Moon while working on the walkthrough for S/M for Pedia. Just got to Hau'oli City. Playing Ultra Sun for my LP for our YouTube channel. Got my dex and am about to head to the Pokemon Center for the first time to switch in the team I specially bred for the LP. Replaying Chrono Cross...
  15. dragon_nataku

got to play a bit of GuildWars 2 recently, and some of the Sommerset beta for ES: O. ... it's probably not a good thing that beta'ing ES: O is making me want to go play Morrowind instead. ^<__<^;; As for GW2, just trying to master some stuff for my glider, like using updrafts. I need to...
  16. dragon_nataku

A friend got me back into GuildWars 2 recently. I'm working on the Heart of Thorns expansion now, trying to work on masteries and new professions and whatever. Might start Path of Fire soon just to try to get a mount sooner rather than later. The new professions are confusing, but that's what...
  17. dragon_nataku

Far Cry 5. I found my bow! Yay~ I have very limited ammo for it though :( Broke my first shovel, found a new one, blew up a thing, keep forgetting this isn't Primal so I can't just bash people to death cause I'll get shot in the face, and fell out of a few trees (one I flung myself out of on...
  18. dragon_nataku

Started Far Cry 5 tonight finally. After updating my PS4 and installing all the codes I got and resetting my Ubisoft Club password, anyway. ^@__@^;; I aim better now than I used to, somehow, magically. Still managed to almost die like twice (can you even die in the tutorial? I dunno). Met...
  19. dragon_nataku

Finally finished ZTD with a friend yesterday (we were playing it at the same time). Now there are no more puzzles in my life and I am sad :( Today it's back to the grindstone for the elusive shiny Houndoom and Tyrunt that refuse to appear. bl00 pup and din0 uaiiiiiiiiii
  20. dragon_nataku

Played some more ZTD. Took an embarrassing amount of time on the Rec Room puzzles but to be fair IRL has been kicking my arse lately. I hope I get to play some more later though, but it's gonna be a busy day today.
Back
Top Bottom