Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

Your newest purchase or gift

a bona fide lab coat with my name and department and where I work embroidered on it :D :D :D (embroidery will take 5-6 weeks th0)
  2. dragon_nataku

some more makeup and some uni stuff (two different online homework subscriptions, one for orgo II and one for calc II).
  3. dragon_nataku

a new G Shock watch
  4. dragon_nataku

me as I saw the pic: Oh my GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD I love rotties As for me, uh.... does buying stuff for work count? Cause we just bought a $3,000 primeflow kit. shrugs Oh! I did buy some satsuma body wash.
  5. dragon_nataku

a crapton of makeup
  6. dragon_nataku

bought a copy of Persona Q2 that comes with the plushie. because I totally need moAr plushies eyes couch overflowing with plushies
  7. dragon_nataku

If you have a 2DS/3DS there is no region lock on it for DS games (3DS games are another story th0) As for me, I recently bought some handsoap, toothpaste, and some work boots for work. Oh my god those work boots are FANTASTIC. My feet didn't hurt at all at work! ^o__o^;;
  8. dragon_nataku

a Montblanc fountain pen plus ink catridges for my little brother's graduation present
  9. dragon_nataku

ordered on Amazon: sour Skittles, some hair clips, Chiky cookies, a GRE prep book, and a prep book specifically for the math section of the GRE
  10. dragon_nataku

replacement boots for the two pairs that busted at the same time (yes, they are the exact same models as the ones that got busted)
  11. dragon_nataku

some clothes. My favourite store was having a sale~
  12. dragon_nataku

some University of Miami shirts and finally replaced my badge holder thingy that broke weeks ago. I bought three replacements so I don't have to jury-rig a broken one for weeks again next time it breaks.
  13. dragon_nataku

Two new pairs of boots that are exactly the same as the two pairs of boots that just died on me. Why did both pairs die at the same time
  14. dragon_nataku

bought a friend a porygon plushie :D
  15. dragon_nataku

I just bought a Shaymie plush. There was a different one I wanted but this one was so cute I couldn't resist, and I couldn't find the other one anyway.
  16. dragon_nataku

Bought a friend a PSN store gift card thingy for Christmas
  17. dragon_nataku

a bagel with cream cheese at the Einstein Bros on campus. Yum~
  18. dragon_nataku

a couple of University of Miami shirts and another JPN copy of Crystal so I can trade with myself.
  19. dragon_nataku

Calculus for Dummies ^T__T^
  20. dragon_nataku

Bought an extra Pokewalker cause why not
Back
Top Bottom