Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

*hugs @Aulos *
  2. dragon_nataku

really really tired and going through the day like ^=__=^ Also stressed about my exams this week, bleh
  3. dragon_nataku

I feel really dizzy rn, which is a shame cause I really need to go to class. Ah well.
  4. dragon_nataku

tiiiiiiiiiired. I have to be awake in less than 7hrs and I still have to dry my hair :sammyargh:
  5. dragon_nataku

I have a headache and am really tired. Decided to stay up til 4am last night like a moron~ :D At least classes and work were cancelled for tomorrow.
  6. dragon_nataku

streeeeeeeeeeeessed. Too much calc homework due all at once and blergh.
  7. dragon_nataku

coughing up several lungs, some of which may or may not be my own
  8. dragon_nataku

completely exhausted but I survived the first week back at uni while still showing up to work! :steffi_wow: I was invited to a happy hour thing but I was too exhausted to go. Might go to bed soon despite it being 7:20pm. bleeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh
  9. dragon_nataku

lazy. I don't want classes to start again tomorrow. Just one more year left
  10. dragon_nataku

my tum randomly hurts for no reason. Rebellious organ! Death to the infidel!
  11. dragon_nataku

Annoyed. I had to call the non-emergency number for the police department cause some idiots were blasting music really really loudly for hours. This is not the type of neighbourhood where that's OK. :confused:
  12. dragon_nataku

did not sleep enough bleeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh bleh I say
  13. dragon_nataku

super super stressed still, but feeling better since I slept til 7:15pm ( :confused: ) and then read an email from my PI that my experiment actually produced good results!! :D Actually, he said "great," not "good"!! :D :D :D
  14. dragon_nataku

really tired, but I couldn't nap. :\ Very stressed due to work. I just want to know if my experiment woooooooorked
  15. dragon_nataku

I'm actually awake! Usually I spend the entirety of my Saturdays asleep (I'm not joking). So I'm happy I essentially get an extra day in my weekend :D AND I don't have work until maybe Thurs or Fri next week, so, mini vacation! Actually, just kidding, I have to study ^T__T^
  16. dragon_nataku

tires. What else is new. But I woke up at 11am instead of noon! Progress! :steffi_wow:
  17. dragon_nataku

I fully intended on going to work today but then my stomach rebelled. Am tires. Tomorrow is another day, th0. At least I can study today since I didn't go to work.
  18. dragon_nataku

have a headache from dehydration (I slept all day), but I just drank like three things so I should be OK soon. Other than that I am somehow still exhausted.
  19. dragon_nataku

kinda stressed but I got a lot done today. Feeling kinda frantic though cause I kept remembering all this other stuff I had to do and was trying to finish several things at once
  20. dragon_nataku

tired. cue my SO: "You're always tired" Otherwise, I'm OK I guess. A little stressed cause I have a looooooooot of stuff to do and I'm running out of time before the semester starts.
Back
Top Bottom