Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

it was only 91F today~ very nice, compared to the usual 95+
  2. dragon_nataku

it wasn't too bad today. Still hot but I only sweat a little bit on the way to class from my car and did not die. :steffi_wow:
  3. dragon_nataku

last night it was only 84F when I got out of work. It was nice (the weather, not the time I got off work :confused: )
  4. dragon_nataku

the rainstorm stopped :( come baaaaack
  5. dragon_nataku

it is bucketing rain and thundering and it is fantastic
  6. dragon_nataku

I died outside for an hour yesterday I got better nah but I was sweating like crazy. I'd bought a double chocolate chip frappy from Starbucks to tide me over, but I had to trash half of it cause it wasn't cutting it, and grabbed a bottle of water instead. I was actually thankful when my...
  7. dragon_nataku

ny0, I don't want 40-degree weather :confused: hogs all the rain
  8. dragon_nataku

was raining and/or overcast all day today :bulbaLove: Was a nice break from the air being on fire
  9. dragon_nataku

) : < uai j00 d0 diz, our air was already on fire :confused:
  10. dragon_nataku

the air is on fire
  11. dragon_nataku

rainy and thundering. It's nice cause it's not as hot, but on the other hand my rusty-ass umbrella cut my hand slightly so now I'm gonna die of tetanus
  12. dragon_nataku

holy god was it humid af today. I walked out of my building and felt like I'd just walked into an oven.
  13. dragon_nataku

hooooooooot. I still managed to sweat more in the mouse room than outside th0.
  14. dragon_nataku

hhhhhhhoooooooootttttttttttt uuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhh drags self along the ground
  15. dragon_nataku

I think the world is on fire. I only got 3.5 hours of sleep cause it was just soooooooo hooooooooooot aaaaaaaaaaaaa
  16. dragon_nataku

hot. Was super hot yesterday. My face was all red just walking across campus ^@__@^;; It was less hot today but I was still sweating walking to class.
  17. dragon_nataku

it's been surprisingly nice out lately. Didn't rain today but yet still not boiling hot. I appreciate you, current weather!
  18. dragon_nataku

it was raining on and off all day. Not like heavy rain but a nice light rain that was really nice to walk through. It also made the weather like 70F which is fantastic~
  19. dragon_nataku

hotter than yesterday, according to the temperature, but like a million times less humid so it was actually nice outside
  20. dragon_nataku

hhhhhhhooooooooottttttttt uuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhh hot and SUPER HUMID AAAAAAA help me, I'm on fire
Back
Top Bottom