Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

What are you currently thinking about?

all the stuff I have to do :confused:
  2. dragon_nataku

my calc exam tomorrooooooooooow You're all invited to my funeral. Please bring sammiches.
  3. dragon_nataku

thinking about taking a day off from everything tomorrow
  4. dragon_nataku

about why the hell am I suddenly sick again with the same crap from a few weeks ago. C'mon, immune system, stop being lazy and do your job!
  5. dragon_nataku

all the stuff I have to do :confused: and second-hand stressing out about my grad student's project
  6. dragon_nataku

classes starting next week aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  7. dragon_nataku

whether I'm doing tomorrow's experiment by myself again or if I'm tag-teaming it with my grad student
  8. dragon_nataku

a wedding I promised to go to in Feb. In Texas. Where someone just shot up a bunch of people just cause he wanted to kill latin people. Latin people like me. :confused: Dunno whether to go or not at this point.
  9. dragon_nataku

whether I should be productive today or just laze about on this lazy Sunday
  10. dragon_nataku

thinking about how happy my PI was that we have a crapton of loading dye now (that I made myself!) and he didn't have to buy anything to do so
  11. dragon_nataku

wondering if tomorrow will be another sleep all day day or if I'll actually be a real adult and get shit done.
  12. dragon_nataku

about all the stuff I should be doing why am I not doing it what is wrong with me go do the things aaaaaaaa
  13. dragon_nataku

I mean, you try to kill me every other day. Pretty sure that's mean :ROFLMAO:
  14. dragon_nataku

All my friends tell me this when I think I'm smiling. shrugs As for me, I'm just thinking about what tomorrow may bring. I'm trying to go to bed at a normal hour tonight instead of 6am for the fourth night in a row, because I need to go to the bank tomorrow and get my allergy shots. :confused:
  15. dragon_nataku

all the stuff I have to do, despite being on vacation for the next week and a half. :confused:
  16. dragon_nataku

stressing out about what today's results at work are gonna be and how they're gonna impact this coming week's experiments :confused:
  17. dragon_nataku

all the stuff I have to do tomorrow since I didn't do much this week outside of work cause work was suuuuper long this week
  18. dragon_nataku

thinking about work tomorrow. Boss was supposed to text me Tues night/this morning about when to come in tomorrow and kinda... didn't. I'm gonna be really mad if I get there early and she just has me sit around for a few hours. ... I don't really want to lug my 11 pound laptop to work either...
  19. dragon_nataku

the things I have to do today
  20. dragon_nataku

wondering if I should have tried to do the math my boss asked me to try to do at work today (she said if I couldn't she'd do it on Monday). I didn't even know where to begin with it th0 (boss is out of town so I couldn't ask her). why am I so bad at math :confused:
Back
Top Bottom