Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

been playing Crystal for a few minutes before bed each night. For some reason I decided I wanted to complete the pokedex in this game, despite it not really getting me anything (I completed the dex in X, Y, OR, Sun, and Ultra Moon so I'm pretty sure I have everything). To this end I have...
  2. dragon_nataku

After like a bazillion hours of searching I finally acquired a Jynx in Japanese Blue. Now I have no idea what I'm supposed to do next ww. I spent so long in those caves that I completely lost my place and possibly also my mind. I'll probably stick around the caves some more just to level some...
  3. dragon_nataku

Finally 100%'d my dex. Cero the Type: Null was fittingly the last one I registered as a Silvally. <3 Cero. I'll probably change his name though since he's not a Type: Null anymore. Maybe Infinito, although trying to add the -ito Spanish suffix to Infinito would be Infinitito, which is just...
  4. dragon_nataku

So I decided to hatch a bunch of Vulpix eggs to get the judge to actually talk to me *shakes fist* and then WT'd them away holding Ice Stones. Lucky me, someone sent over a Carvanha during this so I didn't have to go looking for one. I checked my dex for what I was missing, and realised I...
  5. dragon_nataku

Still working on my dex. I'm at 92% now. Currently working on evolving a Tsareena (or whatever it's called), a Slowking, a Trapinch through whatever it's last thing is (did I mention I'm bad with names~ cause I'm really bad with names~), a Hypno, and working on Cero my Type: Null as well...
  6. dragon_nataku

I remember I did SOMETHING before heading up to the Pokemon League but for the life of me I can't remember what. I guess the rest of this post requires spoiler tags so here we go.
  7. dragon_nataku

So I realised that if I want to finish the dex, and get more Island Scan pokemon, I'll probably have to at least finish Poni Island, yeah? So I decided to stop levelling Pokemon for evolutions and decided to continue the story. Visited Hapu, who wanted us to go to a place, so we went to the...
  8. dragon_nataku

Been travelling so haven't gotten to play much. Have been mostly levelling Pokemon to evolve them to fill out my dex, and going back to previous areas to make sure I got all the Pokemon from those areas. Have also been amusing myself by evolving random Abras I got from WT into Kadabras and...
  9. dragon_nataku

Last time I had just reached Tapu Village. Today I did the ghost trial with insanity Mimikyu (I would like to hug it~), laughed a bit when Ghost Trial Chick was like "You should always have a ghost on your team!" cause that was like the first time I had taken ghosts out of my team, acquired a...
  10. dragon_nataku

In the middle of finals, so haven't had much time to play. Gave up on soft-resetting for a shiny starter in Moon for a bit. Will be a great way to kill time when I'm stuck in an airport in LA for TEN HOURS next week ^@__@^;; Just made it to the Tapu Village or whatever in Sun, and have been...
  11. dragon_nataku

Just finished the second (I think it's second?) trial with the giant blue fish and the girl with the blue hair (I'm tired and I'm terrible with names even when not tired). Been spending most of my time catching Pokemon. At first I was excited that almost every single new route/place came with...
  12. dragon_nataku

So when I got LG I also got FR so I could, you know, literally catch them all. So I played through LG and only used FR for the version-exclusives. To this end, I ninja-dodged a bunch of trainers and skipped a few gyms to get the super-rod and get down to the Safari Zone as quickly as possible...
Back
Top Bottom