Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

What was the last thing that made you angry?

mum waking me up at 10am like I'm her dog or something
  2. dragon_nataku

all the calculus assignments I had to finish in the past two days (one was due yesterday and THREE were due today). Also, putting in the answer to one of said homework questions... right as the assignment closed so it didn't even count. :sammyargh:
  3. dragon_nataku

all the things that went wrong with my experiment yesterday. ^T__T^
  4. dragon_nataku

freaking sucrose at work refusing to dissolve in water. IT'S JUST SUGAR. :sammyargh: Took several hours and sticking the tube into a hot waterbath forever to finally get the stupid sugar to dissolve so I could make sucrose loading dye. Meanwhile, the glycerol loading dye took like 2min to...
  5. dragon_nataku

waking up before the sun did
  6. dragon_nataku

^ saaaaaaame. I can't understand why people have nothing better to do than straight up murder a whole bunch of innocent people. Makes me wanna punch a wall.
  7. dragon_nataku

aaaaaaaaaa :confused:
  8. dragon_nataku

people who don't bother reading an announcement about how to not get Rapidash pings posted a week before the event started and then coming in to bitch about the pings. raaaaaaaaaaagh
  9. dragon_nataku

some stupid drama bullshit earlier~ Friend of mine and I were talking about something that happened a few months ago and it made me just as angry remembering it as it did back then because I have issues like a magazine~
  10. dragon_nataku

finding out my grad student sac'd my favourite mouse. Not because it was my favourite mouse (I understand the fate of all lab animals), but because afterwards she checked her notes and goes "... oh! I wasn't actually supposed to sac that one!" headdesks
  11. dragon_nataku

my boss' solution to "all the new students keep stealing the keys to our lab when they stop working for us" is apparently to take my key away and give it to the new student >:(
  12. dragon_nataku

the aforementioned stupid drama bullshit getting worse
  13. dragon_nataku

stupid drama bullshit in some server I'm in
  14. dragon_nataku

not angry so much as frustrated. I kept meaning to organise my Pokemon Bank boxes and now that I really need to find stuff again I'm regretting not doing it cause this is kinda headache-inducing (I have a bunch of games to check and also two different Banks so it's a little more involved than...
  15. dragon_nataku

wasting three whole days being angry and upset over the last thing I posted in here
  16. dragon_nataku

the aforementioned "friend" who stole my physics exams just texted me begging for help on the orgo homework
  17. dragon_nataku

someone who literally couldn't care less if I died saying stupid shit like "I have your back"
  18. dragon_nataku

my friend apparently deciding she's not going to return my old physics exams and I need them to brush up on physics I before taking physics II
  19. dragon_nataku

a show I watched earlier today recalling experiences of people who survived extreme events. I won't post the details cause "graphic or disturbing content" but that guy really pissed me off.
  20. dragon_nataku

this cookie I just ate apparently had zero sugar in it besides the choco chips in it. ... although I guess that was more disappointment and confusion rather than anger
Back
Top Bottom