Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I love cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese. The only cheeses I don't like are mouldy ones, like bleu cheese and the white part of brie (I will totally take the time to carve the rind off of brie though because brie is fuckin amaaaaaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiing). I also enjoy goat cheese, white cheddar...
  2. dragon_nataku

You could just have a "fainted" box in your PC to put them in? That way you don't have to release them but you can still follow the Nuzlocke rules for the most part by not using them anymore? Just a suggestion th0. I don't actually do these challenges.
  3. dragon_nataku

my grad student has decided that one of these days she's gonna invade my house and make me watch all of them. ... she seems to think this is just gonna take a couple of hours on a single day. I have a feeling it'd take a little longer than that :ROFLMAO:
  4. dragon_nataku

@Parma : go hang out with Archaic :ROFLMAO:
  5. dragon_nataku

I've only seen the first Captain America movie (in fact, only found out like a month or two ago that there was more than one Cap movie :ROFLMAO: ). I enjoyed it a lot but I barely have time to keep up with one show per week (and often fall behind on even that), let alone have time to go out to...
  6. dragon_nataku

@KomalaKeegz89 I think you need to cut your ex completely out of your life. You don't deserve to have to keep putting up with someone so awful
  7. dragon_nataku

this is why you should wear proper shoes instead of flipflops, my son. I'm glad you're enjoying your trip th0. :D
  8. dragon_nataku

good luck with that, Best Pod! :D
  9. dragon_nataku

Dream career? I guess I'm already doing it, although currently sans a paycheck. I volunteer in a research lab in the microbiology department on my university's medical campus. Unfortunately, a paying job in the field requires at least 3-5 years of experience for an entry-level job so I'm...
  10. dragon_nataku

Every time I put my computer to sleep I lose 2/4 of the keyboard language settings I've installed, some of my programmes stop working altogether until I restart my computer, I keep getting BSoD's for no reason (something about a page fault in a non-paging area despite having 32GB RAM), not to...
  11. dragon_nataku

I hope you don't have the same issues I have with Win10. Grats on the new compy btw
  12. dragon_nataku

*pats Incinerawr, refrains from taking him to work*
  13. dragon_nataku

Spleen is a fun word. I encounter a lot of them at work.
  14. dragon_nataku

It's actually kind of a minor miracle I don't get sick more since I work on a campus with no less than four hospitals on it. One time I went into the public restrooms and there was literally blood everywhere. I also work in the microbiology department but that's neither here nor there~
  15. dragon_nataku

I almost never get sick, and when I do it's over pretty quickly. I get a cold for under 24 hours, the flu for about three days, pretty short.
  16. dragon_nataku

It's still as hot and humid here as ever~ I really miss snow.
  17. dragon_nataku

I think that's called chicken parmesana but I don't know things ^@__@^
  18. dragon_nataku

Oh, what are you making @noworry ?
  19. dragon_nataku

I started on the 21rst. I'm already drowning, yay~. My Japanese prof likes giving us like six pages of homework to do and only one day to do it and I work on those days. This usually results in me scrambling like mad to get them done in the breaks I have between classes the morning it's due...
  20. dragon_nataku

No, but it did inspire me to vandalise the paper I was reading
Back
Top Bottom