Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

Things you were thinking of buying

a couple of books I wanna buy
  2. dragon_nataku

my very own set of pipettes, cause ours haven't been calibrated since 2016, we have an entire drawer full of dead pipettes, and one of our p1000s is apparently in its death throes (and we only have two of those in the first place). The downsides? It's like USD $1,500 for a set, and someone from...
  3. dragon_nataku

some wooloo plushies but I really shouldn't buy any more plushies
  4. dragon_nataku

some glove liners to use under the nitrile gloves at work. The ones I wanted ended up being $500 th0 :confused:
  5. dragon_nataku

a new hairclip. I wear one with a very specific shape every day but it's broken now :( It's gonna be a bitch to find a new one that has a similar shape :\
  6. dragon_nataku

moAr pretty dice cause I totally use the five sets I currently own (note: I do not use any of my dice for anything ever)
  7. dragon_nataku

moAr makeup. For some reason, I can't find one of my favourite lipstick colours in my room. I have NO IDEA what happened to it. Maybe someone stole it? ^O__o^ who steals one tube of lipstick??
  8. dragon_nataku

I don't play D&D either but I still somehow manage to have 4-5 sets of dice they're pretty, OK, don't judge me
  9. dragon_nataku

I need to buy a new pair of boots cause I lost the heel to one of them earlier today. When will I get around to doing so, though~
  10. dragon_nataku

a new lanyard thingy or whatever they're called for my work badge as my last one broke. I keep forgetting to buy it though it's been like two weeks now
  11. dragon_nataku

an eyeliner sharpener and some other thing I need to buy that I've forgotten what it was aaaaaaa
  12. dragon_nataku

been meaning to buy a Vita and Persona 4 Golden. It's not the money getting in the way, just lack of time to play anything, and the giant backlog I already have.
  13. dragon_nataku

plane ticket to Tokyo and rent for an Airbnb there. Still dunno if I'm going or not
Back
Top Bottom