• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

I love Yosuke and Ryuji from Persona, and hate Chie and Ann (at least, people tell me these are unpopular opinions)
  2. dragon_nataku

Also, Sword Rain and Tempest are good skills for Lloyd to use, since Tempest will often land you behind the enemy and thus temporarily out of counterattack range. I generally have Lloyd and Genius focus on the big cat and the other party members attacking the little ones to keep them occupied...
  3. dragon_nataku

I did play the original Duck Hunt as a child but I was three and would totally cheat by holding the gun right up to the telly screen. So I don't really have much hatred for the dog cause it's kinda hard to miss when you're a super-cheater cheating cheater-face. :P
  4. dragon_nataku

RE: the not understanding it part. You can change the language on Pokemon games before you start a new game. In fact, due to a brain fart on my part my Japanese version of OR is in English and my American version of AS is in Japanese. So, you can totally understand the game, just set the...
  5. dragon_nataku

- I think FPS are boring - Who plays games on their CELLPHONE. And WHY!? bleh - Chrono Cross is a better game than Chrono Trigger (don't get me wrong: I don't hate CT at all. And it's not the better graphics/music thing cause my favourite game of all time is Tales of Phantasia. The original...
Back
Top Bottom