• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

My family and I used to go to this Argentinian steakhouse rather often. Then it started to go downhill. First the service got worse, but that's not the question so I won't go into it. It eventually culminated in them either changing the cook or the recipes of stuff but they started adding a...
  2. dragon_nataku

I am quite partial to a cornbread muffin (or cornbread in general), but if given a choice between "you can only have either one muffin or one cupcake" I will pick cupcake every time. Especially chocolaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeee aaaaaaaahhhhhh choco is <3
  3. dragon_nataku

... I guess I'm weird cause when someone says "pancakes" I think of savory things like okonomiyaki or kimchi pancakes (or any of the 20 bazillion savory pancakes in Korean cooking). I think I had American pancakes once in my life. Considering I've lived in America for 15 years and only had...
  4. dragon_nataku

I'm also not a big fan of wings, but I'm not a big fan of chicken in general. I like chicken prepared in certain ways, but if it was just up to me (like cooking for myself or ordering in a restaurant) I wouldn't actually eat chicken :P
  5. dragon_nataku

Honey soy wings you say? I wonder if it's anything like the recipe I use for honey soy chicken thighs. Maybe you could give it a go and share some with your grandma? Here's the recipe (it's super-easy!): 1/4 cup honey 1/4 cup soy sauce 2 tbs sake Rinse the chicken. Dump the ingredients...
  6. dragon_nataku

Choco chiiiiiiiiiiip. I also like macadamia white chocolate chip, and those milanos with the chocolate between them. Shortbread's pretty good too.
  7. dragon_nataku

I loooooooove pizza. However, it's sooooo bad for you so I haven't had pizza in forever. My favourite pizza though is Domino's. I get a custom pizza, triple cheese, double ham, double pepperoni, double sliced sausage, double regular sausage, double salami, and as little sauce as possible...
  8. dragon_nataku

I haaaaaaaaate cooking. Haaaaaaaaaaaate. However, people love my food so yay I guess? I've only been cooking for like 2.5 years now. I decided I ought to learn how to cook since I'm getting married soon-ish (but shhhhhh, my boyfriend doesn't know I learned how to cook, it's a surprise~) and...
  9. dragon_nataku

I think Cuban sandwiches are my favourite sammich, which is roast pork, ham, swiss cheese, pickles, and mustard on nice squishy white Cuban bread. I love squishy white roll-type breads like Cuban bread and French baguettes. I also like piling random cold cuts and cheeses on some bread with...
  10. dragon_nataku

I don't think there's a "usual" lunch that I have. When I first started working I really wasn't expecting to be there literally all day, so I usually ended up having either lunch or dinner (or sometimes both) at the Panera that is like a 2min walk from my office/lab. This is obviously terribly...
  11. dragon_nataku

omg, spinach and artichoke dip, mmmmmmmm. Also, crab dip! I love crab dip! ... I'm so hungry now, you guys suck ^T__T^
  12. dragon_nataku

yesssssss, hummus. I didn't think that was considered a sauce though, but I love hummus.
  13. dragon_nataku

The only dipping sauce I really use is one I make with soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, and gochugaru. It's like tangy, salty, sweet, and a touch of spice.
  14. dragon_nataku

I made japchae finally, and shared some with Hanzo~ (I guess he goes by @Rocket Queen here?)
  15. dragon_nataku

... how does one grate meat... *attempts to do so, MAKES A MESS. THANKS MAX*
  16. dragon_nataku

I have a few. Number one favourite is fettuccini Alfredo, but I do really really love japchae. In fact, I'm making some tonight! :D
  17. dragon_nataku

I'm not the biggest fan of seafood. I don't really like most fish. It doesn't even matter to me if it's raw like in ceviche or sushi, or cooked. I just don't like fish much. The only fish I'll eat is tuna steak with this soy-mirin sauce, or fried mahi mahi with a mustard cream sauce. If I...
  18. dragon_nataku

I don't really like the consistency of pudding. Also, it's always super-hot here, so go ice cream~
  19. dragon_nataku

I'm not a big fan of tea. I live in like literal hell so it's really too hot here to drink tea (unless you want your insides to melt at the same time as your outsides). I used to really like white tea though (which, IIRC, is just really young green tea leaves). Now the only tea-like...
Back
Top Bottom