Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

I literally never use Lucky Eggs. I don't feel the need to rapidly gain levels so I'm just going at a normal pace. I'm close to lv 29 regardless. As to the event, before that I had zero Swinub and yesterday I ended up with enough to evolve into Piloswine. Also randomly found a Sneasel so...
  2. dragon_nataku

New species: Omastar (finally!), Cyndaquil, Swinub, Cloyster, WEEZING WTF So most of my play time has been popping incenses in my bedroom cause school + work == I'm dying plz send help. Got my very first cuddly Cyndaquil that way ^^ I had had Omanyte as my buddy during the previous event and...
  3. dragon_nataku

I found a grand total of zero Larvitar during the event~
  4. dragon_nataku

I've had like 111 Onix candy for a long time now, but finally got a metal coat yesterday so I have a Steelix now~ Wasted all my stardust powering it up. Also hatched an Igglybuff so hurray for two new thingies~ Dex: 183 caught; 190 seen Level: 28 Highest CP: 2719 Kraitos (Gyarados), 2607...
  5. dragon_nataku

Hatched a Chansey at some point. Hatched another Abra today so I finally got to evolve it all the way through to an Alakazam. Finally able to switch buddies~ New buddy is Growlithe cause I just need ONE MORE candy to evo it. Caught a bunch of Voltorb at the doctor's office. Just realised...
  6. dragon_nataku

Finally caught an Aipom on my way out of orgo lab final. Aaaaalmost ignored it thinking it was a Rattata.
  7. dragon_nataku

Hatched a Smoochum and evolved an Ursaring. Yay new stuff
  8. dragon_nataku

There was a Quilfish on my bed. How rude. On the bright side, I didn't have one yet. Get in the ball, you bed-invader.
  9. dragon_nataku

I wasn't really paying attention when I left class on Thursday cause it'd been a long day and I was tired (I have class from 2-8pm nonstop), but apparently one of the five pokemon I'd caught outside class was a Bulbasaur, so today I noticed that and now had enough candy to evolve it all the way...
  10. dragon_nataku

Acquired my second King's Rock today so I evolved a Slowking named King Sloth.
  11. dragon_nataku

Caught an Ivysaur and a Chikorita today. 116 Bulbacandy; cant decide if I should just evo the good stats Ivysaur or wait some more to evo my better CP Bulbasaur all the way through to Venusaur
  12. dragon_nataku

Got to work and SURPRISE, Slugma out of nowhere! So I caught it. New species, so I'm glad for that. Nothing else of note to report.
  13. dragon_nataku

Just realised that the evo item for 7 days is not for 7 day streaks of catching Pokemon but 7 days of PokeStops... so I guess that means I'm going to be invading the neighbour's driveway on a daily basis ^<__<^;; Caught a few Totodile, all the Psyduck in the universe, a few Marill, Wooper...
  14. dragon_nataku

Caught a Seel, Chinchou, Totodile, and Squirtle. Nothing new but all things I need so I'm happy :D
  15. dragon_nataku

I wouldn't say the event has increased my encounters with water types, since my house has a canal behind it and there are canals and a big ol' lake on campus so I run into water types all the time anyway, but it has increased the variety of them. Caught two Wooper, a Marrill, a Shellder, and a...
  16. dragon_nataku

Caught a Marill at like 2:30am, which gave me enough candy to evolve it. Then this morning around 6:30am I couldn't get back to sleep so I checked GO and... SEEL. SEEL AT THE POKESTOP IN FRONT OF THE NEIGHBOUR'S HOUSE. So I ran outside in the dark at 6:30 in the bloody morning in gym shorts...
  17. dragon_nataku

Hatched a Larvitar (new!) and a Sandshrew yesterday. This gave me enough candy to evolve a Sandslash ^^ So cute~
  18. dragon_nataku

New species: Jumpluff, Magneton Went to pick up a prescription at my doctor's office and I remembered that there were electric types around his office so I turned on the app. Found a Skiploom, which gave me enough candy to evolve it to Jumpluff, and caught two Magnemite which also gave me...
  19. dragon_nataku

My eggs have been rubbish too. I caught two Dunsparce, and then hatched one. ^<__<^;; Not much else to report. Caught a few Teddiursa and the evolved form of Hoppip, but nothing new.
  20. dragon_nataku

Evolved a Xatu, and caught a Misdreavus and Octillery. Tried to find a Houndour at the church but it decided that no matter how much I wandered around the PokeStop it was just not going to show up, and then 10min later it fled. :\ Yesterday at the same stop a Corsola evaded me, and the day...
Back
Top Bottom