Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

GO Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Pokémon GO)

I guess this will be the first time I've been happy that the canal behind my house is infested with Magikarp. Gotta find a shinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  2. dragon_nataku

Honestly, the only time I use gyms are when there's one nearby of my team that has a slot open to deposit a Pokemon (or close enough to levelling up where i can spend like 2min fighting the gym Pokemon and then put one of mine in) and then immediately grab the defender bonus from the shop and...
  3. dragon_nataku

I've yet to find any Magnemite on my campus though, unfortunately. On the other hand, we get a crapton of Pidgey in the science building, which is infested with IRL pigeons (not inside of course), and I find a lot of Psyduck where the real ducks hang out on campus.
  4. dragon_nataku

Mine is doing it even when the sightings list didnt change. It was doing it almost constantly at the airport so I had to close the app while walking around cause it was driving me bonkers
  5. dragon_nataku

I just close the app and lock my phone (or whatever it's called) then unlock my phone and start the app again. Just did it again just now cause it did the "no stops, gyms, or sightings" thing again.
  6. dragon_nataku

Mine does that a lot. I found that closing the app and then turning the screen off (you know, you push a button and then when you push it again it asks you to put in your passcode. I am full of technical words today ^<__<^;; ) and then opening the app again usually fixes it.
  7. dragon_nataku

Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
Back
Top Bottom