• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

I think people would've been more OK with the unexplorable resort if it was like the hotel in Mauville or whatever; in other words, we could go explore (most of) it in post-game. Like say some rich benefactor (or maybe a reformed Lusamine, as thanks) gives the player a reservation for the...
  2. dragon_nataku

"Provide a bit of a challenge"? I thought this was a Pokemon game, not Pretty Princess Dressup. Why are they making the CLOTHING challenging ^@__@^;;
  3. dragon_nataku

I think it would be a cool idea for future games to mix the island trial and gym ideas. You know how some gyms only have like 1-3 people who aren't the leader? Maybe have them be like island trials (smaller ones like the Jungle and Brooklet Hill ones, not ones where you have to go through a...
  4. dragon_nataku

I personally liked the "not effective" and "super effective" notes, cause Pokemon keep changing types over the gens and they keep changing what's effective vs what and Pokemon games are the things I play when I want a break from games that require me to think. So I personally enjoyed giving my...
  5. dragon_nataku

Reminds me of Biscuit from HunterxHunter's real form, ww. :ROFLMAO:
Back
Top Bottom