Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

What was the last thing that made you happy?

my experiment producing "great" results after stressing about it for like almost an entire week :confused:
  2. dragon_nataku

my PI apparently having enough faith in me to want to use the cells I prepped for his own very important experiments using this brand new, VERY EXPENSIVE antibody he just bought. but like, happy sure, but also SO MUCH PRESSURE YOU GUUUUUYS
  3. dragon_nataku

my aforementioned loading dye worked! Success! Totally worth staying in lab until 9:30pm for :ROFLMAO:
  4. dragon_nataku

finding bromophenol blue in our stockroom. I needed it to make loading dye at work (it's a very pretty blue).
  5. dragon_nataku

finding out that the weird bands in my genotyping gel are not from me stabbing through the gel (like my grad student said I did >:( ), but are from too high a concentration of DNA :steffi_wow:
  6. dragon_nataku

sleeping literally aaaaaaaall day. Went to bed at midnight and rolled out of bed at 11pm. about to go back to sleep too, as it's 1:15am
  7. dragon_nataku

to have most of this week off from work~ still have to be at work at 9am on Fri though, ny000000
  8. dragon_nataku

skipping work :ROFLMAO: (nah, but I had a lot of stuff to do and my boss does not care if I randomly don't show up as long as it's not, like, all the time)
  9. dragon_nataku

I was weighing the mice at work and when I went to get one of them off the scale she just willingly crawled into my hand instead of me having to pick her up by the tail. I was like, d'awwwwww.
  10. dragon_nataku

petting the mice at work
  11. dragon_nataku

my PI valuing my opinion on something
  12. dragon_nataku

it's my first week of learning Python and I wrote my very first programme in it and I fixed all the errors by myself~ (except one error that I needed a friend's help with)
  13. dragon_nataku

I got a B as a final grade in orgooooooooo wheeeeeeeeee
  14. dragon_nataku

My little brother is graduating from law school this semester so I sent him a present (a fountain pen with some ink cartridges). I told him "one package that's gonna arrive first might leave you like ?????" cause the ink cartridges were supposed to arrive first, and they did, and he goes "Haha...
  15. dragon_nataku

me texting some classmates "good luck on your finals and have a great summer~" and everyone replying like :D
  16. dragon_nataku

making someone feel better
  17. dragon_nataku

that today is Friday~
  18. dragon_nataku

not having to take this stupid writing credit "Microbes and the Environment" class anymore
  19. dragon_nataku

deciding to skip work ^<__<^;;
  20. dragon_nataku

Finding some really yummy raspberry cookies at the super
Back
Top Bottom