• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

an email I just got (posted it in the Ctrl-V thread) :ROFLMAO:
  2. dragon_nataku

a picture of two melted tip boxes :confused:
  3. dragon_nataku

Something less sad. Today at 5:08 PM Did someone change my nickname? Because I didn't change it from Tail clipping. but it has been changed. pm me goat picsToday at 5:09 PM Mods have nickname changing powers Something less sad. Today at 5:09 PM I know. That's who I was asking. I just...
  4. dragon_nataku

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/labrats/comments/c0csuv/nightmares_of_a_microbiologist/ this and the post right below it are the nerdiest things I've ever read in my life :ROFLMAO:
  5. dragon_nataku

my dad trying to explain away his "password management." He keeps all his accounts and passwords on sticky notes stuck to his computer monitor. I'm like "why don't you use a password manager like lastpass?" and he's like "I do, but when I change it I put the new one on these post-its." :confused:
  6. dragon_nataku

my friends' reactions to the picture I posted in the "Last thing you took a picture of" thread :ROFLMAO:
  7. dragon_nataku

telling some new friends of mine about the time my boss flung a mouse across the room cause it "almost" bit her, and my friends being like :confused:
  8. dragon_nataku

friend posted a video of a dude putting a lock around the lid of his wife's ice cream to see how she would open it. ... she took a kitchen knife and cut the bottom off the ice cream container. :ROFLMAO:
  9. dragon_nataku

@Chidamari Sketch 's background in the "What desktop background are you currently using? Vol. 2.0 " thread :ROFLMAO:
  10. dragon_nataku

MistyToday at 9:08 PM IRC had its ups and downs, the important thing was the friendships I made Same with Discord Basically, the real Discord is the friends we made along the way
  11. dragon_nataku

Comparing @noworry to Sailor Moon on Discord
  12. dragon_nataku

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/345754707861700609/496469179692744705/deal-with-it.jpg this thing my friend made
  13. dragon_nataku

... are you watching World's Dumbest? Cause I saw that guy on there ww
  14. dragon_nataku

my friends talking about stupid things. I lol'd in the middle of the science building lobby.
Back
Top Bottom