Search results for query: *

1. E

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I want to breed Pokémons with Ditto, but the day-care man just says "THhey don't seem to like each other much" and then it takes forever for them to lay an egg. WHY?
  2. E

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) can you prevent recoil?
  3. E

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) How can I catch a Milotc? And can I get a level 1 Milotic? Thank you!
  4. E

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I caught Riolu (my first one) in Challenger's Cave and I'm working on evolving him. Do you advise me to breed Locario and get a level 1 Riolu and train it again so I can get proper EV/IV training? Or leave it as it is? (I have no problem breeding...
  5. E

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If I trade a Pokemon from the GTS, how can I know if it's Hacked?
  6. E

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Oh I thought It was determined when It hatches thank you
  7. E

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I breeded a Gengar to get a good nature and I hatched the egg the Gastly came out Brave natured. Can I change the nature if I breed and hatch a second egg?
  8. E

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I put THUNDEROUS in deposit and wanted reshiram how do i know if someone accepted my offer?
  9. E

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) SO is it true that 3DS can connect to the internet using only broadband without the need of Wi-Fi?
  10. E

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thanks a lot. It really helped!
  11. E

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) OK as much as I'm ashamed to say this...I don't know what EV/IV means nor what EV/IV training means. I've read the bulbapedia articles and didn't understand a thing. Can somebody explain to me what EV/IV means ???? THANKS A LOT
  12. E

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) and i forgot to ask, but why the hell when i want to trade a machoke or a haunter, i have to give a lvl 9 zekrom? that pokemon doesn't exist or at least it's not legitimate
  13. E

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Just being curious, do you still play HG/SS ?
  14. E

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) thanks but I train him in gen V and he cannot learn iron tail it was a great move though
  15. E

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Please help me I need a good Raikou moveset (It don't matter if it's Atck or Sp. Atck they're both amazing)
  16. E

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) What is soft reset excatly and who soft-reset your DS?
  17. E

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Thank you so much and if it's confusing it's not your fault
  18. E

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) In Unova Route 13, there's a boulder just near the exit of Lacunosa Town, how can I access it? Please help!
Back
Top Bottom