Search results for query: *

1. E

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Fighting over who gets the top bunk. Go and Ash really are brothers. :p
  2. E

We see her hanging out with two girls with the same outfit and they do look like school uniforms.
  3. E

I love Go's reaction to Meowth. Usually, a new companion would just go, "Huh, a talking Meowth?" Here, Go screams in surprise. :LOL:
  4. E

Apparently, Go's androgynous appearance is intentional. What is that suppose to mean? Can someone translate that Daiki Yamashita interview to get the context?
  5. E

Once again, I hope there is scene where Team Rocket complains about Ash's constant globe hopping and trying to catch up with him.
  6. E

Yeah, I am also concerned that it will be a repeat of Battle Frontier since that took place in Kanto but they never really did anything with it. For example, their headquarters are located in Vermilion City. I can understand why they chose that place since it is a port city AKA a center of...
  7. E

View: https://twitter.com/Ei_ght/status/1190968463424049152?s=20 The last time that Pokemon appeared on the cover of Animedia, one of the biggest anime magazines in Japan, was in 1997. The left cover looks like they took stock character art and put a Christmas overlay on it (I've seen that...
  8. E

Rica giving pastries to her costar during recording. :giggle:
  9. E

I love Pikachu's expression in the magazine photo where he is being held by Ash(?). It screams, "Why should I trust you, brat?"
  10. E

When Ash meets Pikachu in the original anime, Professor Oak has a neutral and stern expression as the 10 year old was gushing over his first Pokemon. When we see things from Pikachu's point of view in the trailer, Oak has a more defined frown and is looking off to the side, as if he thinking...
  11. E

Am I the only one thinking that the professor's daughter might join Ash and Go on their journeys at a later date?
  12. E

I have two theories about the whole alarm clock scene in the trailer. 1. They are going to retcon it that Pikachu was sneaking around Ash's bedroom as a wild Pokemon in the first episode. 2. It's a callback happening in present time. I can imagine Ash going "NOT AGAIN!" :p
  13. E

I'm just wondering how Go will contrast with Ash.
  14. E

I'm hoping that professor hires Ash because of his experience.
  15. E

I was thinking maybe Ash could have a rotating Pokemon party consisting of his previous captures with Pikachu and the Galar Pokemon being the permanent members. Also, I'm trying to figure out how this is going to work in terms of story structure. Are they going to visit a region for one...
  16. E

Try episodes that were storyboarded by Yuji Asada. Those have animation directors Akihiro Tamagawa and Masaaki Iwane under them and all three contributed the most expressive and snappy OS material.
  17. E

The thing is they haven't cross-dressed as much as they did since OS, especially Jessie.
  18. E

Has anyone noticed the credits listed 4 new writers? Deko Akao, Michihiro Tsuchiya, Reiko Yoshida and Touko Machida. I know Reiko's work. She wrote the Tokyo Mew Mew manga (someone else did the art) and the first two Digimon movies (both directed by Mamoru Hosoda). As for the rest, two of them...
  19. E

So Shōji Yonemura is doing the head writing, huh? He done some work PreCure, including series composition on Smile.
Back
Top Bottom