• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. E

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

I can imagine Ash asking Iris, "Where's Axew?", but she doesn't really answer, leaving it a secret throughout the episode until she sends out a Haxorus during the battle and he makes the connection, happy to see the little one has finally evolved.
  2. E

Can we at least agree Pikachu snuggling her is adorable?
  3. E

I saw the image with Iris' forehead having a round imprint and thought "OK, so it was Goh who mistaken her hair for Pokemon this time, isn't it?" Anyway, I am happy Aoi Yuki is coming back. I LOVED her as Nadoka in Healin Good Precure.
  4. E

Who wants to bet Goh was the one who hit Iris with a Pokeball this time?
  5. E

If Axew has evolved into Haxorus, I would love to see it retain it's playful and loving personality outside of battle, if only to contrast it with Grumpy Dragonite.
Back
Top Bottom