Search results for query: *

1. E

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. What, nobody wants to give me suggestions? Really? Is it that bad or something, or is there an important element that I'm missing? What?
  2. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Ok, I have started considering what my Battle Frontier Team is going to be. I have the following as a starting point, a base to work with. I don't know EVs, and IVs, and I am probably not going to breed for natures, but items, moves, abilities, and...
  3. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Ok, so what should I evolve my Eevee into? Choices are Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, and Glaceon. I'd almost go for Espeon, so I have a good special attacker, but I'm not really sure.
  4. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I could get a Flareon, for fire. And the Togepi line would be nice, yes. So I have: Water/Steel Fire Electric/Ghost Normal/Flying Dragon/Ground Maybe some special attacker. Grass, or something.
  5. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Right. I'm about to start playing Platinum, and I want to have my team laid out before hand (Pokemon only. Moves, Abilities, and such I'm not worried about). Here is what I have: Piplup (going on up to Empoleon) Gible (going up to Garchomp) Rotom One...
Back
Top Bottom