Search results for query: *

1. E

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: B2W2 Pokemon team * Azumarill: Rock Slide and Brick Break too are good alternatives, although I was hoping to OHKO the Elite Four with Rollout :P * Me First is there for further type coverage and I like the notion of the foes fainting from their own attack. Shadow Ball is pointless since I...
  2. E

Re: B2W2 Pokemon team Added Umbreon's moves and last Pokemon (yeah, screw Grass-type, forgot I need a HM Slave lol) Please rate the team.
  3. E

Re: B2W2 Pokemon team Azumarill: Waterfall, Ice Punch, Defense Curl, Rollout Lucario: Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Psychic, Magnet Rise Crobat: Toxic, Super Fang, Fly, X-Scissor Ninetales: Psyshock, Heat Wave, Solar Beam, Nasty Plot Umbreon: Foul Play, Guard Swap, Substitute, Swagger Krabby (HM...
  4. E

Re: B2W2 Pokemon team Not only it is a pain to raise, Eelektross isn't that much good of a Pokemon. I would chose Roserade, but I hate its design.
  5. E

Re: B2W2 Pokemon team I will go with Umbreon, but in that case, maybe I should replace Honchkrow with something else,
  6. E

Re: B2W2 Pokemon team Wow you are right, then it's settled. Altough I'm not sure about Espeon considering I plan on teaching my special attacker Lucario the move Psychic.
  7. E

Re: B2W2 Pokemon team Yes, but Eevee can be obtained only after beating the game.
  8. E

B2W2 Pokemon team My 5 mons are set (more or less, I'm still welcome to suggestions), they are: * Azumarill * Lucario * Crobat * Umbreon * Ninetales But I'm clueless about the 6th. The idea is to use only mons that evolve through high friendship/happiness or an evolution stone. Any...
Back
Top Bottom