Search results for query: *

1. emerson.brant

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Yes, something like this. It depends, could be the same force than mega evolutions and z moves and then the same fairness...
  2. emerson.brant

No, I'm taking about a special move type (z-move like) using both pokemon at the same time, like tcg. Double battles are not this yet (one attack at time).
  3. emerson.brant

About new mechanics/gimmicks... what if it is tag team? It has been used a lot in tcg. I imagine If there's a way to do that in the games.
  4. emerson.brant

About the encounter rates I think that hoenn was the best region. Everything felt new but the old mons were still there. They could follow that direction.
  5. emerson.brant

So it's nothing. Whoever made this, created a leak of the trailer after the trailer releases, so irrelevant.
  6. emerson.brant

Was this posted before the announcement or after?
  7. emerson.brant

I hope galar be good in both. I stopped in hoenn for both games and anime until last year then I played and watched since sinnoh. It's a complex experience and I'm liking it. Gyms are for sure the stadiums but I'm curious if they're the only requirement this time.
  8. emerson.brant

For me gen 5 has best game and worst anime, I don't know how they could do that. XY is almost the opposite.
  9. emerson.brant

I first played bw this year. Now playing BW 2. I'm in love with this games. I was then disappointed with the anime for a game that great was so bad.
  10. emerson.brant

The same style but in a new console. I can see the same jump we have from gen 3 to gen 4 now in gen 7 to gen 8. A little improvement using what the new console has. Who's hoping for a botw pokemon, if we keep the same pattern in graphics evolution from gen 3 - 4 - 5 to gen 7 - 8 - 9, gen 9 might...
  11. emerson.brant

Maybe we have gyms + one thing that we couldn't note yet for the league. Gyms in the stadiums but another mandatory things to do (the tower for example)
  12. emerson.brant

Gen 4 - almost the same graphics than gen 3 Gen 5 - nds stretched into its limits Gen 8 - almost the same graphics than gen 7 Gen 9 - loading...
  13. emerson.brant

This is what I thought since the beginning. We'll see the true change in gen 9, as happened in gen 5.
  14. emerson.brant

That's why the game having part of kalos and not full kalos makes sense.
  15. emerson.brant

Pick a primarina and nickname Freddie... sun and moon here we go
  16. emerson.brant

After 8 generations yes... would be a good idea for sinnoh...
  17. emerson.brant

For me it depends on melmetal. If melmetal appears in this last episodes of alola, then meltan/melmetal arc is done. If not, then we'll see meltan and melmetal in galar.
  18. emerson.brant

Wouldn't it be like orange islands if he wins now? No gyms, new league... he could win but would this win counts?
Back
Top Bottom