Search results for query: *

1. emerson.brant

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

I guess one day ash will turn 11 and the birthday will become a special show. Then he'll be 11 for a couple of years.
  2. emerson.brant

Judging by this image, Go gets scorbunny (confirmed) and grookey too.
  3. emerson.brant

I don't see this change as extreme. It's a logical move and it's possible that the new anime surprises us in a good way.
  4. emerson.brant

They can do a kanto 5 episodes only, just to set the base and then go to galar and do everything as it was before until the league and everything, being Galar the first region of the new anime.
  5. emerson.brant

I don't believe it. I mean, the decision should already be go back to kanto. Not something that changes what he first decided and then kanto.
  6. emerson.brant

Team Yell can go a "team flare way" - doing literally anything for their cause, being ilogical dangerous.
  7. emerson.brant

Thanks. Why Vermilion then? :wynaut:
  8. emerson.brant

Is Vermilion for Kanto like Lumiose is for Kalos or Castelia is for Unova (I really don't remember Kanto cities anymore)? If yes, then that's the reason for the choice.
  9. emerson.brant

I believe it's not a "made for masters" thing and more a "whatever the game I want to focus, now I can".
  10. emerson.brant

She is and I liked it.
  11. emerson.brant

Thinking about a possible let's go johto, I agree. But they're marketing unova a lot, I don't know why exactly.
  12. emerson.brant

One suggested in an older comment - Each season one region. I would be confortable this way, something like: 2019/20 - Galar 2020/21 - Sinnoh 2021/22 - Another region (Unova?) 2022/23 - Gen 9 region
  13. emerson.brant

If there's a base, it makes sense that it's a kanto one. They're saying that the anime is not galar only. The kanto base can be used for gen 8, 9, 10 or whatever needed. A galarian one wouldn't have the same effect.
  14. emerson.brant

Vermilion city is amazing in this image.
  15. emerson.brant

So Ash comes back to Kanto, talks to a new professor, meet 2 new friends with galar pokemon there and moved by the curiosity about this new pokemon and friends all of them go to galar. Could it be the start?
  16. emerson.brant

If it's just a base I'm ok. I hope they don't stay long in kanto at least for the beginning.
  17. emerson.brant

In games there are.
  18. emerson.brant

I see no problem in this. Look like when "alola kanto" came with mega evolutions for brock and misty. The "new regions" and their new pokemon always existed somehow. They just haven't appeared yet. I mean - it was always possible for a yamper to live in kanto, we haven't just seen it yet.
  19. emerson.brant

New professor in kanto - let's go johto? New girl - Cute or angry? She looks both About professor deaths - could magnolia die? It's the oldest professor so far...
  20. emerson.brant

I never doubt AI, everyday new things, some at first glance unbelievable, are coming.
Back
Top Bottom