• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. emilsn91

Trailers and News Discussion

I cannot believe all the hate Incinaroator (cannot spell it) gets. It is a freaking powerhouse. So it looks like a fire/fighting, sure, but there are a lot of dark types that look like fighting types or vice versa. I love the concept of a "dark" wrestler and I think the animation really...
  2. emilsn91

Best trailer so far. :) I am so excited. The three starters actually turned out awesome. I am pretty surpriced. I was worried about all three, but they are really cool. Red & Blue coming back is insane. I cannot wait to kick their asses
  3. emilsn91

It would be cool if they made a female and male version for the final stage. :)
  4. emilsn91

We could also wait and see if they make a male version of it. imo they only need to scale down the eyelashes. :)
  5. emilsn91

I guess I am on the Litten team now? Rowlet just got Emoed all over..
  6. emilsn91

I agree on this, but during my first play through I like to go with the flow and pick the Pokemon who I found most interesting :) But I still want to see those starter evolutions, and please no wrestler kitty.. :)
Back
Top Bottom