Search results for query: *

1. E

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Pokémon direct later on today at 10 am eastern 7am pacific. Maybe the remakes or Stars gets a release date.
  2. E

There is no rule out there stating that because sun and moon got regional variants, the other set of games has to have its own. The remakes would more than likely get z moves for Pokémon not included in sun and moon.
  3. E

Alola Vulpix and Sandshrew will be probably be there in some capacity but it would probably be like the how certain Pokémon weren't available until after Groudon/Kyogre in ORAS.
  4. E

If a diamond and pearl remake is out I sincerely hope Sinnoh forms are not even considered, because looking at the Pokémon map, Sinnoh is in the same general area as Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn so why would there be regional variants for Sinnoh but not for the other places? Also if the gen 4 remakes...
  5. E

There will be remakes or some other game attached to Sun and Moon, because the remakes or sequels always have the move tutors, which isn't available in gen vii thus far.
  6. E

True but I included it because emerald is closer to the other two then the Kanto remakes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. E

If they are the sequel gen vii games and not gen viii games then they will more than likely have to connect to the 3ds as well as the switch. Nintendo learned a lesson with gen iii never make games that seem walled in as what R/S/E were until the Kanto remakes surfaced. Sent from my iPhone...
  8. E

Then there is no reason to potentially put Gen 4 remakes on the switch, because battling and trading are at the core of Pokemon.
  9. E

True, but I am not assuming they will do it, I just posted a hypothetical post on if they decide to do it then connectivity must work no matter what.
  10. E

The one thing that hasn't come up if they do decide to put gen 4 remakes on the Switch, trading, battling, and any other connectivity functions must be seamless between the 3ds and the Switch if they can't pull that off then there is no point to do gen VII on different consoles. Sent from my...
  11. E

Bikes would have to return because there was those sections in which you had to switch gears to travel over those thin bridges. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom