Search results for query: *

1. escolopendror

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

I'm on the same boat, I would love to work in an art related field but given my lack of education, the lack of opportunities in my country, the state of art in general... I don't think it will be possible. Maybe as a side gig ^^ My goal this year is to open commissions (probably this summer if...
  2. escolopendror

You can do it! I'm sure all the effort will be worth it ^^
  3. escolopendror

I don't know if we're allowed to talk about the Secret Santa event but as long as we stay ambiguous... how's everyone doing with their gift? I finished mine last weekend but I keep changing small things because I really want it to look good X) I've never gifted art before (other than requests on...
  4. escolopendror

I got a tablet too! A Star 06 ^^ huge improvement as well, my old tablet had terrible connection issues and I prefer pens w/o batteries. Figured out the buttons quickly but the pressure is drastically different from the other one, so I'm still getting used to it.
  5. escolopendror

Yeah! Now we discovered this page too ^^
  6. escolopendror

It would be cool if we had a game about describing someone's art and the next person to post has to guess who we're talking about, similar to some threads from the fun and games forum XP And to answer Dreary's question: I like to doodle Pokémon from memory (they usually end up wrong) or my ocs...
  7. escolopendror

IMO you can post descriptions in the OC thread if you don't wanna make a blog in Bulbablogs ^^ But if you're going to talk about them often, I recommend making a blog then
  8. escolopendror

I just posted a Halloween drawing on my art thread! I admit I never draw stuff for Halloween because I have to study a lot during October haha
  9. escolopendror

You can do it!
  10. escolopendror

Ditto! I've never done any prompt challenges but I have participated in Artfight before (I try to improve my score each year so I draw a lot during the event) and 7 days is wayyyy more reasonable than 31 X) Maybe we could do some weekly prompts challenges here in the Art Gallery? Like the Weekly...
  11. escolopendror

Oh you reminded me, I really wanted to do cringetober this year but I always end up never doing these challenges because drawing everyday is just not very good for my mental health. And October tends to be a busy month anyway, exams and such. I could do like you said and only draw some prompts...
  12. escolopendror

I'm not very motivated... going through a massive artblock because of bach-related stress and overall lack of ideas :/ It'll get better eventually though :')
Back
Top Bottom