Search results for query: *

1. evkl

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

As soon as we can get it stable to be reliably forward-facing. We've been working to make sure it all goes well when we re-open it, since the reconfiguration changed some things with respect to the Archives.
  2. evkl

Dr Phil The setting may have been changed as a result of the server optimization we ran over the past week or so, we'll look into it. LDEJRuff Sounds like your browser is set to clear cookies on exit. Look for a setting that tells it to keep its cookies.
  3. evkl

This is the section solely for Bulbapedia problems--but as for the forums posting multiple times: give it a second and just click it once. It knows when you've clicked it and might take a second to load.
  4. evkl

Perhaps it would be more technically correct to say every non-sprite image is thumbnailed at some point. Still, it's evident that thumbnails are important.
  5. evkl

Nope. And this is a forums question, not a Bulbapedia one. Ask forums questions in the FAQ forum next time.
  6. evkl

Also, it's worth noting that on the whole Bulbapedia/Bulbagarden just don't take up that much server space, when you're counting up the bytes. Everything we have can, IIRC, fit on my iPod quite comfortably, in terms of data size. As Archaic said, server load is a much bigger issue than server...
  7. evkl

Isn't it implied that almost all sources are primary? Sources for game info are...the games. Sources for anime info is the anime, etc.
  8. evkl

Trivia is low-priority compared to factual information, and given finite server resources, we'd prefer if it was not edited while the servers are struggling.
  9. evkl

Just out of curiosity, if not for load, why do you think we're trying to keep it shut down? I can reinforce Deth's claim; load is still well above pre-BW levels. But, also as he said, we're looking to unlock it ASAP.
  10. evkl

Delayed indefinitely means we don't know when the delay on airing them will end. But as far as airing goes, we believe it will happen.
  11. evkl

I will be able to do that in about two weeks when I'm on spring break.
  12. evkl

Also, there's a chance (however small) that something else in the series will be named, say, Oddish. Leaving (Pokemon) keeps our options open down the road.
  13. evkl

AFAIK no other Pokemon sites do it. I've done some digging and can't find any data either way on US law's approach to already-aired TV transcripts. Until I see a clear reason it is legal or not prosecuted as illegal by Nintendo/the TV distributors I think we have to work under the assumption...
  14. evkl

As mentioned, hosting transcripts is illegal.
  15. evkl

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread No, you haven't...that's not a Bulbapedia question. You can swing by the Games forum but there are no guarantees an involved request like that will be answered.
  16. evkl

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I agree--that could be useful information.
  17. evkl

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread We'll look into it. Thanks for bringing it up.
  18. evkl

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread That's enough, rafael. Our admins are people too. Leave them be.
  19. evkl

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I'd go out on a limb and say I'm in favor of it.
  20. evkl

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread For reference, this image is the one from the Breloom article (note the URL of it)--it is, in fact, the same exact one.
Back
Top Bottom