Search results for query: *

1. E

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. The only advice I can give you is that Stealth Rock isn't very good in the Battle Tower because the AI opponent almost never switches. You should consider switching Stealth Rock for something else that fits in your moveset. Sorry if it's not much.
  2. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Hello, I was trying to build a Battle Tower team and this is what I came up with: Spiritomb@Choice Band Abillity:Pressure Nature:Adamant -Trick -Shadow Sneak -Sucker Punch -Grudge 252Atk/252HP/6Def I can either attack normally or, Trick my...
  3. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Hello, I am trying to build a team for the Battle Tower using Starmie: Starmie@Leftovers Ability:Natural Cure Nature:Timid -Surf -Thunderbolt -Psychic -Recover 252SpAtk/??? I was wondering what should Starmie's EV spread be and what other...
  4. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Thanks for the help VanillaThunderbolt. :cheers: And also what should my EV spread be for Starmie? Maybe more in HP?
  5. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Hello, I'm trying to make a rain team for the battle tower(SoulSilver)and i'd like to know what you guys think. Bronzong@Damp Rock Ability:Levitate Nature:Impish -Rain Dance -Explosion -Stealth Rock -Earthquake(or Reflect/Hypnosis)...
Back
Top Bottom