Search results for query: *

1. farewell friend

What video games are you playing now?

I've recently started playing Pokemon Legends Arceus after a long hiatus. Yesterday I played some Monster Menu. I might play more Arceus tonight, or Neptunia or Phantom Breaker.
  2. farewell friend

I'm replaying Pokemon Let's Go Eevee :D
  3. farewell friend

I've been playing a lot of Pokemon Ultra Moon.
  4. farewell friend

I've been playing Etrian Odyssey 5 as of late.
  5. farewell friend

Monster Hunter.
  6. farewell friend

Lots of Style Savvy and Monster Hunter Stories.
  7. farewell friend

I’m really obsessed with Style Savvy; I’ve been playing all day :p
  8. farewell friend

Pokémon Ultra Moon, Style Savvy Styling Star, Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology, The Alliance Alive. I jump between them.
  9. farewell friend

Taiko no Tatsujin: Don to Katsu no Jikuu Daibouken... Pokemon X maybe Fantasy Life Link... or Adventure Bar Story :\
  10. farewell friend

I'm replaying Pokemon X =) I finally started Rune Factory on 3DS. I also have some demos I need to demo, and an indie RPG I'm eager to play~♪
  11. farewell friend

Still sticking with Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call :p I'm trying not to play much, though, because I have other things to do, but you know, when I play a game like this it's like meditation for me. It's hard to describe, but it's soothing and I like it.
  12. farewell friend

I really want to spend some time with Style Savvy, but Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call has been holding me down. And I'm not resisting.
  13. farewell friend

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call right now, and maybe some Style Savvy later♥
  14. farewell friend

You have great gaming tastes! I love Disgaea, had a blast with AC, and I also have the Disney Magical World game<3
  15. farewell friend

Pokemon X (finally finished the main story, yay), and Style Savvy Trendsetters<3
  16. farewell friend

I was just playing Pokemon X (finally going to head to Victory Road :D), and I plan on playing either Disney Magic Castle: My Happy Life or Style Savvy later. Maybe a little of both~☆
  17. farewell friend

I'm playing the Nintendo eShop. (Just bought a game, but I can't enjoy it yet because Nintendo has a deplorable download service.)
  18. farewell friend

Pokemon X :p I'd love to finish the story-line already and get to shiny hunting, but my pogeys need training D:
  19. farewell friend

I'm honestly only playing Platinum & HG at the moment :c It would be nice to get the KH game for PSP, though.
Back
Top Bottom