• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. farewell friend

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Oh, my bad. I got confused because it's difficult to see what the paragraph is implying. I just reached the top of Dragonspiral Tower, and now I see why Zekrom is "B" :x Are you sure it's clear enough for people who haven't played the games? >_> (or those who have yet to reach that point in the...
  2. farewell friend

I know it's not much, but while browsing the Dragonspiral Tower page on Bulbapedia, I noticed that in the first paragraph, the letter "B" is given to Zekrom, and the letter "W" given to Reshiram, which is incorrect. Further down the page, the correct letter is given to the correct Pokémon. This...
  3. farewell friend

The sprite that's supposed to be shiny on the Cleffa page is normal oO I'm talking about the 5th Gen one. The front sprite is regular but the back one is shiny. Very very minor, but I noticed it so I might as well point it out.
Back
Top Bottom