Search results for query: *

1. F

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) if someone from a foreign game sends me an egg and i hatch it, the pokemon will be considered from another region? for example i get a spanish egg and my game is english, the pokemon will be spanish or english when the egg hatches?
  2. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) not trying to understimate you or anything, but are you 100% sure you weren't distracted while the trade happened? it seems very weird. still, it must have been just a connection issue of some kind, probably nothing harmful
  3. F

Re: Help it could be legit. the chances of finding a shiny 6iv kyogre do exist. now, given what a rare occurrence this would be, i would not trade it for something as mundane as a Xerneas. in regards of checking the legitimacy, im not sure if there is a way to check if it's legit as long...
  4. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) i think he's refering to the player icon, rather than the pokemon that appear in each safari. it happened to me, the icon/avatar of some players i already saw online reverted to being the question mark avatar, but i still can acces the three...
  5. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Do to triple battles at the restaurant "le yeah" in lumiose, the pokes are all Lv.31 so it shouldn't be difficult, and if you have the O Power for experience it's even better, and you also make some extra money
  6. F

Re: Scope Lens in Cafe Shutterbug i found out that is about the number of photos you've taken, not about the locations. i believe you need to take 15 photos to get the scope lens. at first i did the same as you, then i went to central plaza, took some photos there, went back and got the item
  7. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) in bulbapedia's Tyranitar page you can see his base stats and the minimum and maximum it can get in each stat (with 31 IV, a boosting nature, max EV) and for its special defense the max is 328. Now, im guessing you know in a sandstorm, rock type...
  8. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) it doesn't say that in charmander's page, but it does in this one Air Cutter oh i see, thanks
  9. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) i just checked bulbapedia and serebii, it says that in gen VI charmander can have air cutter as an egg move by breeding with a charizard but the only way to have it on a charizard is as an egg move so, what's up with that?
  10. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Talonflame's hiden ability, Gale Wings, gives +1 priority, i think, to any flying type move it uses
  11. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) i read in some palces it didn't boost so i was a little bit confused, thanks! btw, it boosts the attack 30% and then gets the STAB?
  12. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) anybody knows what aerilate does exactly?
  13. F

Re: Shiny pokemon i need a picture of this but i cant seem to find it, anyone has it?
  14. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) does the Vs. Seeker return?
Back
Top Bottom