Search results for query: *

1. firephoenix34

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

In my opinion it would be better to focus on one region for say 10 episodes and then go to another, instead of every episodes being in a diffrent region that would just get too messy for me.
  2. firephoenix34

Yeah that is my theory as well, they are going to go to all regions in chronological order, and when we are like 50 episodes in they will go to Galar and spend the rest of the episodes of the series there.
  3. firephoenix34

I still think either Koharu is the female companion or it will be another girl we don't know yet, I seriously doubt that they won't have an female compation that would just be stupid.
  4. firephoenix34

I really wonder if there is a Galar League, will Ash win now since he won Alola, or is he just going to lose again?
  5. firephoenix34

Finally, we got an animated traler, the 1st opening sounds good can't wait to hear it in full, The art style and animation at least to me definitely looks better than SM, and for those saying this is a reboot I don't think so, Ash is just back to Pallet Town and there he meets Go and he chooses...
  6. firephoenix34

I thought of something what if, in the next anime there is a one giant league between all Regions that would be really cool honestly, and the requirement to join that league is to have at least one league victory and Ash has one with Alola, what do you think of the idea?
  7. firephoenix34

Btw I just checked when we got the first animated trailer for SM, and It was in freaking September like two months before SM premiered, I am sorry but they really screwed up with promoting the new anime.
  8. firephoenix34

Ok next week there is definitely going to be an animated trailer right? RIGHT???
  9. firephoenix34

I really want an animated trailer already is that asking too much?
  10. firephoenix34

Is there any chance that this sunday they will show an animated trailer, or should I keep my expectations low and wait for November 3rd?
  11. firephoenix34

BTW, I heard from somewhere that the first Opening of the anime was leaked, is it true and if so where I can listen to it.
  12. firephoenix34

Ok honestly I really like this new artsyle It's like it looks like XY and SM at the same time, much better than SM art style.
  13. firephoenix34

I want an animated preview please.
  14. firephoenix34

I really want to see an animated trailer soon, because what we saw today was basically nothing.
  15. firephoenix34

I will be really really disappointed if there is not a girl companion.
  16. firephoenix34

Wait what, I know about the regions thing, is the other stuff actually confirmed, because If so I am really disappointed.
  17. firephoenix34

Even though, all regions will be in this anime, I wonder if Galar will still be the focus?
  18. firephoenix34

I think Ash's design is definitely better than Sun and Moon, but nothing will ever beat his XY design.
  19. firephoenix34

I mean I was kinda, hoping for an animted trailer, considering we already had one for sun and moon at this time 3 years ago.
Back
Top Bottom