• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

@Zexy @Slife: I'm relatively free aorn and after making a few adjustments to the setup of True Lust, I'd be ready to run it ASAP. It shouldn't take very long (3 days).
  2. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

Ah, okay. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

@Slife: I guess I could host the True Lust game with Slife before August, which means you'll be including a nymphomaniac role instead. Heh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

Also, irt silencer, I've never seen it used as a percentage based role. The only roles I've seen as percentage based are ones that would be very overpowered otherwise. Even if it is fun destroying, I'd make it x-shot instead of percentage.
  5. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

L o l I recommend playing some simple vanilla games with no out of thread communication for y'all to improve your scum hunting/playing abilities. Vanilla games = no roles at all.
  6. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

Depends on individual mod preference.
  7. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

Hey, I'm thinking of running something slightly crazy with @Slife. Let me know when you guys are ready for it.
  8. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

Oh. Nvm. Lel
  9. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

You're on PerC? Waaaaat
  10. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

I enjoyed it. <3
  11. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

Puffinsssss Puffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  12. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

:'3 http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/65589699.jpg
  13. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

Reeks of delusional thinking. No wonder you're a maniacal engineer. :3
  14. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

Also, another question for the regulars. How are game atmospheres? Friendly? Relaxed? Aggressive? I can and will adjust accordingly, but I would like to know.
  15. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

Oh yes. It takes me about a few weeks to a month to reply to anything, if I'm not playing a game.
  16. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

It's possible, unfortunately just too much of a pain. What you can do is log out and create one because the home page has a link to creating a new QuickTopic. I've just favorited that link and logged back in to make it, left that tab open and hit refresh. That's my workaround, but it's still a...
  17. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

Theo. :3
  18. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

what are you doing here :dry: Hawkie!
  19. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

Haha, I was browsing random cat videos last summer and happened upon it. Okay, ty!
  20. frozen.palisades

The Situation Room 2.0

Oh dear. That doesn't even warrant a guess, but here: So, one thing I want to clarify before jumping into a game - how does the outside thread communication thing work anyway? I'm from forums that disallow all outside thread communication unless specified by role.
Back
Top Bottom