Search results for query: *

1. funnier6

Mafia Mafiaholics Anonymous Game Over: Funnier is Dead
    Threadmarks: Game Over Mafia Win

The remaining addicts came in to find the corpse of funnier in the main room. "We... we did it. We killed funnier. He's dead!" "WE WON!!! YES!!! defnotafunnieralt6 has died. He was Tristan masquerading as Deku and was Vanilla Town and he was not in fact a funnier alt. MAFIA WIN The...
  2. funnier6

Threadmarks: Night 4 Begins

Final Day 4 Vote Count Lurking til Endgame (2) (Unvote, mafiosloth) He was lynched he was Doc pretending to be Midori and was a Town Neighbor Night 4 ends in 24 hours
  3. funnier6

Day ends in eight ish hours
  4. funnier6

Threadmarks: Day 4 Begins

Everyone walked in the next day, talking excitedly about their lucky catch the day before. However conversation cut short as they felt something wet hit their heads. Above then strung like lights were thimbles, and inside of them were the remains of Evenstar. Evenstar has died. He was Rubik was...
  5. funnier6

Threadmarks: Night 3 Begins

The group gathered once again, this time playing monopoly. Suddenly Evenstar announced that funniers1-5 was cheating, skimping from the bank. funniers1-5 denied it, claiming Evenstar was the one that cheated. They went back and forth, others joining in, someone yelling. “Only mafia would cheat...
  6. funnier6

Threadmarks: Day 3 Begins: Psychosis

The group was not looking well. With each innocent life they slayed the noose crept tighter and tighter around their necks. Who would be next? Where were their enemies? The only sure enemy was the monster inside.... ExDark has died. He was Poyzin masquerading as Poyzin, the Infiltrator...
  7. funnier6

So I like totally forgot this game was a thing (as did most of you I imagine) I'm gonna take a shower and start the day bbl
  8. funnier6

Threadmarks: Night 2: What is guilt?

Day ended over thirty minutes ago, this one does not count. Day 2 Final Vote Count SexyScumLord (1) (funniers1-5) Evenstar (1) (mafiosloth) ExDark (1) (Obligated Suffering) Obligated Suffering (2) (SSL, ExDark) They were gathered in groups of two. One held a wooden board with "My mafia...
  9. funnier6

Threadmarks: Day 2 Begins: Catharsis

The remaining filed back into the room. What had they done? It had seemed like the right decision, but they had broken that shallow trust LynchMe had placed in them. And now... How could they even trust themselves? After all they had to do it all again- What was that above the floor...
  10. funnier6

Threadmarks: Night 1 begins: LynchMe was lynched

Day 1 Final Vote Count Lynch Me (4) (SSL, Evenstar, Unvote, ExDark) SexyScumLord (1) (funniers 1-5) funnier 1-5 (2) (defnotafunnieralt, Hamtaro) Hamtaro (1) (LynchMe) ExDark (3) (TNaSK, mafiosloth, MafiaExponent) Lurking til endgame (1) Obligated Suffering (Sorry y'all, kinda had a rough day)...
  11. funnier6

For the record day ended fifteen minutes ago Will count votes shortly
  12. funnier6

Day 1 Vote Count Lynch Me (2) (SSL, Evenstar) funnier (1) (MafiaExponent) :ugh: funnier 1-5 (2) (defnotafunnieralt, Hamtaro) Hamtaro (3) (LynchMe, ExDark, funniers 1-5) ExDark (2) (TNaSK, mafiosloth) With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day ends on Monday the 13th at 7 pm CST...
  13. funnier6

Threadmarks: Day 1 Vote Count 2

Day 1 Vote Count Lynch Me (3) (SSL, Evenstar, Hamtaro) funnier (1) (MafiaExponent) :ugh: Evenstar (1) (mafiosloth) funnier 1-5 (1) (defnotafunnieralt) Hamtaro (3) (LynchMe, ExDark, funniers 1-5) ExDark (1) (TNaSK) With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day ends on Monday the...
  14. funnier6

Threadmarks: Day 1 Vote Count 1

Day 1 Vote Count Lynch Me (4) (Unvote, SSL, Evenstar, Hamtaro) funnier (1) (MafiaExponent) :ugh: Evenstar (1) (mafiosloth) funniers 1-5 (2) (TNaSK, defnotafunnieralt) Hamtaro (3) (LynchMe, ExDark, funniers 1-5) With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day ends on Monday the 13th...
  15. funnier6

Attention, there has been a slight change to the mid morning line up @ragnarokio has replaced @Contrainer
  16. funnier6

Threadmarks: Day 1 Begins

The first meeting of Mafiaholics Anonymous came to order with great ceremony. Funnier stood before the gathered thirteen and said: "Three of you are mafia!" and immediately pandemonium broke out. Truly this meeting would prove. Whether they would break the addiction. Or the addiction would...
  17. funnier6

I plan to start game in circa thirty minutes don't lemme forget thank
  18. funnier6

Note that game will not start until tomorrow evening at earliest
  19. funnier6

You’re welcome person I’ve never met before
  20. funnier6

For future reference you’re supposed to include Sock: at the beginning of the alt names so the staff can easily recognize them
Back
Top Bottom