Search results for query: *

1. G

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Smeargle is better. Your post belongs in this thread. The Battle Strategy & Tactics forum is for competitive teams, not teams for in-game use. You also posted twice in a row without good reason. In the future, please edit your posts whenever you...
  2. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Technically, it is in the wrong section. It is not, however, suitable for it's own RMT thread.
  3. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Yeah, that would probably be better. In-game Pokemon usually need offensive power more than they need defense.
  4. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Go with Iron Head for more reliable damage.
  5. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. torf.0' Unfortunately, your team in it's current state isn't very competitive. I'd suggest looking a look at Smogon's analyses for DPP OU Pokemon. Your first team should be one that utilizes common Pokemon and standard movesets. Once your level of...
  6. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I moved your post into this thread. AFAIK, the "Complete My Team" thread is for unfinished competitive teams. This team isn't a true competitive team because it is intended for use in a friendly match rather than in ladder play on a simulator. That...
  7. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. It's the second post in the thread.
  8. G

Re: please rate/ help with my soul silver team? How do you plan to use the team? If you plan on using this team competitively, take a look at Smogon's "Introduction to Competitive Pokemon" article. It'll help you learn the basics of competitive battling so that you can build an effective...
  9. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. This team looks decent. I'd suggest giving a Life Orb to Excadrill and Leftovers to Reuniclus. Balloon Excadrill is underpowered and overrated, IMO. Life Orb gives it a much greater chance to sweep.
  10. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. @ F-22 Have you thought about using a lead Metagross with a moveset of Meteor Mash/Earthquake/Bullet Punch/Explosion? I think that would help you deal with Weavile and improve your team's overall synergy. Explosion could also be beneficial if you can...
  11. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I recommend giving Empoleon Aqua Jet instead of Growl. Having a priority move helps in many situations. Other than that, you should probably try leveling up your pokemon a bit more. I realize you don't want to spend too much time doing this, but...
Back
Top Bottom